[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ Simulator Video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1466984771524-0.png (556 KB, 598x1021) Image search: [Google]
1466984771524-0.png
556 KB, 598x1021
Hey robots. Making a board simulator for /r9k/. I'm a dedicated robot that has been on here for ages. Though I might as well get into it, as it could be pretty funny, and would be a nice way to give back. When I am done and have gotten enough shit collected for the video, I'll post a link on here. I am trying to exclude the roastie cunts and the Chads in the thread, so it is pure r9k. 'Till then.
>>
>>29617317
>working toward tangible goals
get off my board
>>
>>29617317
>peebottles
>abnormally large frog folders
>tendies
>inadequacy
>depression
>autism
>unemployment

How the fuck is this funny
>>
>>29617351
It isn't like anyone is going to watch it, or like I will get anything from it. Don't worry my fellow robot.

>>29617375
You must not be on often.
>>
File: messagefromtheemperor.gif (1000 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
messagefromtheemperor.gif
1000 KB, 500x280
>>29617317
good luck and remember
leave no roastie alive
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4 KB, 173x180) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4 KB, 173x180
I pull the strings on this board and this post will be included in the video, you pathetic roach.
>>
File: IMG_20160625_115348.jpg (32 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_115348.jpg
32 KB, 330x400
>>29617442
wat
Do I have to put you in? Also, you are pretty edgy m8e.
>>
>>29617465
Only if you want to live
>>
yo holmes put me in
>>
>>29617394
>It isn't like anyone is going to watch it, or like I will get anything from it. Don't worry my fellow robot.

I'm not the Anon you replied to but I'll watch it. I love shit like that.

Some advice if I may. Many "website/board simulator" videos are overly specific in scope. Often times the entire video will be spent exploring/satirizing a single type of thread. Sure, those videos can be funny, but in the end, you could just read the kind of thread the video is discussing and get the same experience. And the video feels lazy.

Instead. Aim for focusing your video on several different threads. Not just one. At least five, and if you can, more like eight or more different threads. That way you'll be giving a more "complete" perspective on /r9k/ and, in my opinion to be 100% honest with ya senpai, it will be a lot funnier. Good luck, I hope you make it.
>>
>>29617568
Thanks Anon. I got 10 threads and some good posts in it so far. It is pretty hard getting good and funny responses because so many people just shitpost completely off topic things. Like the other day, a thread went from high school experiences to cat breeds. I'll make you proud.
>>
>>29617317
OP I WANT IN!! I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW I HUMP MY BED INSTEAD OF MASTURBATING!! IT'S IRREPARABLY DAMAGED MY ABILITY TO LOVE!! STICK TO THE HAND FAGGOTS!!
>>
File: erniememe2.jpg (62 KB, 339x268) Image search: [Google]
erniememe2.jpg
62 KB, 339x268
>>29617317
So does that mean I can post my memes and they will become famous?
>>
You need AT LEAST ONE of the "I'm just here to laugh at you losers :)" posts.
>>
This is a bad idea, what are you doing OP.
don't do it.
>>
>>29617658
>implying the video will get views
Yes Anon. Yes.

>>29617721
I can try. I don't find them that much anymore. They see to be replaced with roastie attention posts.

>>29617902
Why is it a bad idea, tripfag?
>>
>>29617926
my secret clubhouse that's what.
lot's of people that haven't been to /r9k/ or haven't heard of it might come in a noticeable wave and shit up the board.

more so than it already is.
>>
>>29617966
I thought about that myself, but no one is going to search, "r9k simulator" without them already on r9k. It isn't going to get many views as well. Also, r9k is fucking dead anyway. The ship has been crashing for a year or two now. We aren't gonna get better, and more roastie and Chads come on here daily. The robot ratio is getting lower and lower, as we either kill ourselves or go somewhere else.
>>
>>29617442
You may pull the strings, but I manufacture them. The illusion of free will blinds you roaches.
>>
What will the title be? Looking forward to it.
>>
>>29618056
Probably "/r9k/ Simulator". I will try to get a thread up when I make it. It should be done in 2 or 3 weeks. I'm pretty busy living the robot life. kek
>>
Just be yourself man. Just be confident and fix your facial structure, height, body type, eye color, hair color, financial situation, and mind and you'll get all the women man. It worked for me bro I just went up to 6 girls at my university and asked them about football and boom they started sucking my dick so it works man just be yourself dude confidence is everything.
>>
>>29618217
Thanks, I needed one of these for the video.

Oregano
>>
eggman was right all along
>>
Bumping. Gonna be the only thread for this shit before I make it, so tell me anything you need me to know now.
>>
Found some good video material
>>29618270

I-it's not like I want t-this comment to be original or anything! Baka...
>>
>>29618003
>The ship has been crashing for a year or two now. We aren't gonna get better, and more roastie and Chads come on here daily. The robot ratio is getting lower and lower, as we either kill ourselves or go somewhere else.
This.
A tribute simulation would be nice.
>>
File: 1462662804264s.jpg (10 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1462662804264s.jpg
10 KB, 249x243
It better include school shooting or Ultimate Gentleman related content, OP
Otherwise, I'll be pretty disappointed.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.