[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw get swimmer's ear somehow >fucking hurts like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: nline0711_swimmerear_180476.jpg (12 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
nline0711_swimmerear_180476.jpg
12 KB, 320x213
>tfw get swimmer's ear somehow
>fucking hurts like hell
>have to put in these super weird-feeling unpleasant drops every 3 hours, keep in for 30 mins
>barely able to sleep the last 42 hours

i honestly want to die
>>
That looks pretty fucking awful. Have fun with that, I know I wouldn't want that shit happening to me.
>>
Looks like a good reason not to swim.

Never could understand peoples attraction to water. Not something I ever wanted to do.
>>
public pools are disgusting
>>
>>29618036
>floating weightless in a cool substance in a hot summer day
yeah can't understand it either
>>
that's what you get for leaving your house. never leave again.
>>
>>29618036
>not wanting to become one with the ocean just letting the currents and waves take you where they do
>not saying what's up to sealbro when your out in the surf
>not loving the feel of catching a perfect wave
It's different anon, everything is different when you're out there
>>
>>29618125
>>29618036
i wasn't even swimming

it's just called "swimmer's ear".
it's probably because i clean my ears with q-tips too much and stick them really deep in my ears.

ear cleaning feels so damn good.
>>
>>29618134
>>29618182

Don't like that "out of control" feeling.

When I had tried swimming in a friend's pool, I always fell head first and panicked. Screw that, let the fish have it, I'll stay on land where I belong.
>>
>>29618227
Well that's a dumb name then. I certainly thought you got it from swimming. Looks nasty tho.
>>
>>29618560
Most of the time swimmer's ear does come from swimming, just like tennis elbow comes from tennis.

But you can get it in a variety of different ways, using q tips excessively is one of them
>>
>>29618871
How is using a q tip much different than just washing your ear? One causes that outbreak and the other doesn't?
>>
>>29617283
Wew anon I'm about to go to the pool.
Don't scare me like this.
>>
>>29619023
In excess, both will cause the outbreak. But q tips push the wax further in the canal which speeds the infection.

Don't fuck with your ears anymore anon, I know the wax is annoying but it's there to keep shit out of the canal and to keep your ears healthy
>>
>>29619135
Maybe if OP wasn't retarded and cleaned out his ears with hydrogen peroxide so he wouldn't pick at them he would be fine.

I stick scissors in my ear and I've never gotten any of that
>>
>>29618227
That's literally the worst way to clean your ears

Feels good though
>>
>>29619273
>>29618227
Reminder that Earwax protects your ears against infections

Never get rid of all of it, keep a good amount to be sure your ears are protected.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 546x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 546x432
>tfw might have Menieres disease

I'm too nervous to go back to the doctors for tests but I'm running out of medicine.

You're not alone OP, who else /badears/ here?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.