[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my friend wants to go for a massive hike up this stupid mountain,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1466733188043.jpg (954 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1466733188043.jpg
954 KB, 1000x1414
my friend wants to go for a massive hike up this stupid mountain, and it's fucking freezing cold and my liver is hurting again. i don't even know the road to the base.

how do i get out of this? i've boiled it down to lying about randomly being given a shift at the last second or just plain saying i woke up really unwell. help /r9k/ i don't want to be a cunt i just don't feel like this in the least but this guy is one of two people on earth who'll even put up with me.
>>
>>29617227
Say you're out of shape lazy fag who can't handle a simple hike
>>
>>29617227
Just
DO IT
O

I
T
>>
>>29617227
Just tell them you're sorry but you just feel too shitty to hike a mountain.
If you make up some excuse they're probably going to assume you just didn't feel like going anyway.
>>
>>29617346
the truth must never be known

for real it's too fucking cold i would have gone to the gym or something but NO it has to be a fucking mountain reeeee
>>
Did this bitch just put cosmoline or boot polish in her mouth?
>>
File: Chaine-annapurna.jpg (349 KB, 2560x743) Image search: [Google]
Chaine-annapurna.jpg
349 KB, 2560x743
>>29617227
just go you fucking faggot
>>
I'd love to go on a hike with a bro, you should do it fucker, it would be fun, you'd regret that you didn't do more random shit like that if your friends just suddenly left your life and you didn't have a choice whether you wanted to or not
>>
DON'T THINK YOU'VE GOTTEN OUT OF THIS YOU CUNT

YOU'D BETTER GO ON THAT HIKE
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.