[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1416350001456.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1416350001456.png
198 KB, 550x535
>That kid who was autistic and orbited a girl and didn't realize she wasn't interested because she was nice
>>
>that kid who sucked his banana like a dick because he thought it was funny
>>
>>29617104
>>29617222

fuck I was both of these kids at the same damn time

fuck fuck fuck
>>
File: 1335164158857.jpg (24 KB, 350x359) Image search: [Google]
1335164158857.jpg
24 KB, 350x359
>That kid who was a late bloomer and everyone thought he was gay
>>
>that kid who never had the toys that everyone else did so collected second hand knowledge about video games so I could sound like I had a console
>>
>that kid who was misinformed about girls and thought they peed out of their butt
>>
>that kid who eats because food is only happiness in daily life
>that kid who is fat
>that kid who is lonely and will never find someone who loves me
>tfw it hurts so much
>>
File: 6786891290461879554.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
6786891290461879554.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>That kid who blew his nose so loudly he had to walk out of the class to do it and then wouldn't come back
>That same kid who would try to reenact memes he saw on the internet in class
>That kid who took notes on a laptop way before it was socially acceptable to
>That kid who thought he was the coolest kid in school because he wore a bowtie everyday
>That kid in my chemistry class who would always smash test tubes on the ground and yell "Mazel Tov"
>That kid in my math class who couldn't get a gf so he decided to act really feminine and still never got one and is probably gay
>>
>That Jewish who everyone threw coins at.
>>
>that 2/10 girl who hung around with stacy's and thought she was just as attractive as they were
>>
>That flamboyantly gay/bi kid who had a throng of girls around him at all times
>>
>>29617387
>That kid who thought he was the coolest kid in school because he wore a bowtie everyday
They also came wearing a dress shirt too.
>>
>that kid who spent two years of high school eating lunch in a bathroom stall
>that kid who got stood up for homecoming by the one girl he truly fell for
>that kid who still hasn't recovered and cries every night because of high school
>>
>That kid who always quoted Louis C.K jokes and claimed it was his own.
>>
File: MakoReizei01.jpg (23 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
MakoReizei01.jpg
23 KB, 225x350
>That kid who spent lunch just walking around the halls playing music
>That kid who smelt like shit everyday
>That kid who fell a sleep in every class
>Even fucking gym class
>Seriously he once found a chair and fell asleep mid soccer game
>That kid who literally hummed songs about killing niggers to himself
>That kid who told everyone who said hi to him to kill themselves
>That kid who only talked about Hitler and Niggers

>Mfw this was one single person
>>
>>29617558
Was it Moonman?
>>
>That who always wore a hoodie everyday no matter the season.
>>
>>29617558
>Mfw this was one single person
Was it you?
>>
>>29617576
For the most part, although he did the same for literally every anti-black song he could find

>>29617585
Literally me
>>
>That kid who jumped off the school roof.
>>
>>29617599
I'm not that autistic. I was that guy that was partially a normie that everyone in the class at least somewhat liked
>>
>>29617511
But it was the t shirt that has a dress shirt design on it
>>
>>29617519
You sound like my 7-9 drama teacher.
>>
>>29617104
>that P.E. teacher who fucking got melanoma and all the kids cried over it
>>
>that kid who felt really good about himself for fucking a ton of ugly/unpopular girls
>>
>>29618321
Was me and I only regret it a little bit.

The girls with the shit personalities were the worst. Such a pain to be around afterwards.
>>
>>29617585
I have shit posture and hoodies are the only thing that mask my pregnant ethnic woman look, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29618321
Hey at least I got to find out what a vagina feels like.
>>
>>29617391
Actually I knew a Jewish guy who used to have pennies thrown at him by some Muslim bitches in high school
>>
>that kid that already had a 8 inch cock in sixth grade that he proudly showed everyone
>that kid that then had a 9 inch soft cock that was rumored to be a foot long in junior year and became the biggest Chad I have ever seen
>that kid who send around pictures to show that his cock is bigger and thicker than the forearm of the hottest cheerleader
>that kid that in senior year fucked every hot chick in school and you don't dare to date any of them because your cock is a third as long as his cock
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.