[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa Help + Comfy Lounge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1467208027552.jpg (10 KB, 186x130) Image search: [Google]
1467208027552.jpg
10 KB, 186x130
Hey fellow robots. Feeling like fucking shit today, and the isolation is really hitting me hard. Wanted to make a tulpa, but I have no idea on how. Any tutorialfags/tipfags out there willing to help me?

Also, general comfy chill thread. I am not feeling like playing computer games right now.
>>
Do you really feel like a tuloa will help?
>>
>>29617045
Tulpa*
being a mobilefag atm
>>
>>29617032
What stage of progress are you on? Have you looked at any guides?
>>
>>29617045
>>29617072
Ayy, I'm mobilefagging as well.
I think it will help. It will ease the isolation and loneliness. Maybe I can get a friend for once, even if they aren't real.
>>
>>29617095
I saw the generic process on how to make one. I am not sure how to start, or how to really convince myself that it is real. Also, am I supposed to see it in real life? I have heard some people's tulpa's have gotten to that for them.
>>
bumperino for tasty spaghetterino materino
>>
https://community.tulpa.info/forum-guides
Here you go. Ask me anything if you want to.
>>
>>29617130
Assume they are real, it will make things easier. In time you might question what even defines real.

The first thing is the form, otherwise you'd be talking to yourself. Pick out a form and constantly direct your attention and energy to it.

Also, read more guides. One or two of them might have the answers you need.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.