[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have the sads >stupid and immature at this time >decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 239x211
>tfw have the sads
>stupid and immature at this time
>decide to try cut
>out of all the places, arm.
>nobody knows, even after all this time
>have to wear hoodie pretty much 24/7
>with it off, girls have called me muscular
>can't take hoodie off infront of people, closer than a few meters, etc.
>doomed to be a robot forever

Why was I such an attention-whoring faggot? Honestly, this makes me want to off myself even more.

Don't fucking do it, ever, don't even try it out out of curiousness. just don't. I'm a faggot.
>>
I know this probably isn't what you want to hear but I bet there are a lot of ex-self harming tumblirinas who'd dig you.

If you look muscular, then you can maybe push this broken man persona that those bitches who are obsessed with "fixing" people can fawn over.
>>
>>29616851
i live at a small school in texas

nobody is like that.
>>
>>29616813
just tell people you punched through a pane of glass in an alpha rage. you can literally make up any lie.
>>
File: 6666.jpg (108 KB, 1104x964) Image search: [Google]
6666.jpg
108 KB, 1104x964
>>29616920
i've already made up a go-to lie that I was roller-skating or something down a steep driveway and fell and dragged my arm across the road.

the scars are pretty faded and don't get red anymore, but they're still visible in the right lighting so it might be an okay story
>>
>>29616919
>I can't get laid in my small town

So fucking grow up and leave. Be one of those guys who learns to live when he leaves for college.
>>
>>29617022
trust me, i'll probably be outcasted there too.

before i moved here i went to a much bigger school and it was much worse for me. i only really got the sads after moving, when i finally realized everyone was having sex and i starting caring about something. then it was too late.
>>
>>29616813
dude, literally just forget it's there and be a man.
>>
>>29617295
if other people could forget it's there i sure would fa.m
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.