[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst physical pain you have even experienced? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1460145737007.jpg (33 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1460145737007.jpg
33 KB, 350x350
What is the worst physical pain you have even experienced?
What is the worst emotional pain you have ever experienced?
What is the worst way you have ever physically hurt someone?
What is the worst emotional pain you have ever caused someone?

If you had to experience that pain again for only 1 hour but you had a choice between physical and emotional, which would you choose?
>>
>Broke my leg

>Hearing my gf cheated on me

>Honestly i dont remember the last time i physically hurt someone

>Telling the guy's (who my gf cheated on me with) gf that he cheated on my gf
>>
Worst physical pain... It's hard to say. My appendix burst and that hurt pretty bad over a prolonged period of time. The recovery almost hurt worse though idk. Back pain from third world doctors cutting through your abdominals sucks. But I guess I blacked out throwing up a few times from appendicitis so that's probably the worst. But idk, I don't count any pain I've felt as absolutely the worst. I've had other illnesses too but it was all over time. Oh maybe the worst was having alcohol poisoning alone in Death Valley. That was pretty bad actually.
Emotional pain... I'm not sure. I think just my own depression and lying in bed alone staring at the ceiling hurts the most. Or that I'll never get to talk to my grandad again hurts really bad sometimes. But none of it feels like there's a definite worst moment where I felt emotional pain.
Physically hurt someone... Idk never really. I've never really physically hurt someone beyond rough housing as kids.
Emotional pain... Lots. Idk how to define worst again though. Probably just being cold to people who loved me. But the worst emotional pains I've caused I don't think have been all at once. Like I have huge regrets but not about specific moments, about emotions over time.
Idk I guess I don't even care if it's emotional or physical at this point. I guess I pick physical. But the thing about pain is I think I could stand any amount that I've experienced thus far if it was for a definite amount of time. Like if I knew it would end it wouldn't really bother me.
>>
>29616712
>What is the worst physical pain you have even experienced?
A stomach ache I once got in Greece years back
>What is the worst emotional pain you have ever experienced?
Waking up after having a dream in which I felt genuinely happy; you know the one, where you have a perfect gf and just have fun n shit.
>What is the worst way you have ever physically hurt someone?
Probably punching my little brother in the throat so hard he passed out.
>What is the worst emotional pain you have ever caused someone?
Rejecting some chick at a dance in like 4th grade
>>
fell on my head from 4.5 feet (give or take) onto a tile floor

getting cheated on

booted my older brother in the ribs while he was down (he was the one who dropped me on my head so i don't feel that bad)

disappointing my parents

honestly? i'd choose emotional pain. i'm pretty numb to it now
>>
>>29616712

>What is the worst physical pain you have even experienced?
Somehow managed to lock up a nerve in my shoulder while sleeping, woke up gritting my teeth and quickly going down through my whole collection of insults directed at god.
>What is the worst emotional pain you have ever experienced?
Discovering that I have some illness which might kill me soon, getting spinned through the whole medical meatgrinder for half a year and then living through the mother of all depressions after that shock.
>What is the worst way you have ever physically hurt someone?
Kicked some guy full force in his face. Was an accident though.
>What is the worst emotional pain you have ever caused someone?
Probably telling some guy that his parents only had him to bullshit themselves through a legal loophole, which was technically correct.

I am taking the emotional one for an hour over the mind numbing agony that night any day.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.