[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with loneliness? I just wanna be touched guys,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: gg.jpg (29 KB, 255x384) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
29 KB, 255x384
How do you cope with loneliness? I just wanna be touched guys, I had a dream of leaning into someone and I feel emptier than usual
>>
>>29616605
My father took me into the city
>>
File: key cleaner.jpg (206 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
key cleaner.jpg
206 KB, 768x1024
>>29616605
You don't

You just pass the time suffering, trying to distract yourself, eventually another day passes of you sitting on the internet doing nothing, you go to sleep miserable, repeat ad nauseum.
>>
I look at the dank memes such as the one posted. But seriously I force myself outside my comfort zone and hope for the best
>>
>>29616605
You can lean on me anon :)
>>
>>29616605
>I just wanna be touched guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlQW3_twlOw
>>
>>29616605
I had a dream that I had a tiny little foreskin penis poking out from my chin. You think I'd be really embarrassed about it, but I was actually super excited to show everyone
>>
>>29616847
Like a mini penis or a baby penis? Was it sensitive?
>>
>>29616631
I figured. I can't go outside, I live with my parents atm (going into military in a few months) and I'm not allowed to leave the house without permission. I can't drive either, there's nowhere to go
>>
>>29617160
Well it was about the size of a baby penis, but darkened and wrinkly like a man's. There were distinct sensations of tingliness when I felt it in the dream. Also when I showed my dad he got grossed out and told me to "go wash that nasty thing"
>>
>>29616605
Buy one of that blow up dolls like love body aki and hug it very tightly

I'm not joking, it works wonders
>>
>>29616605
The tough thing with being alone is that you have to spend time with yourself. Try to come up with a way that makes you like yourself and you can be isolated for another 10 years no problems.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.