[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Remain voter comes into the surgery >Appears to suffering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (674 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
674 KB, 2197x1463
>Remain voter comes into the surgery
>Appears to suffering from anxiety
>Claims she has nightmares of Nigel Farage
>Wants me to give her another referendum
>Give her a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
yeah whatever man, the meme is old and you havent been keeping it up lately.
>>
Shittiest meme ive ever seen
>>
10/10 tbqhwyf

>>29616618
neck yourself cunt
>>
>Remain voter walks into a bar
>asks the bartender for just a whiskey on the rocks
>"That'll be 20 Euros. Also you must sit over here in THIS chair with this Syrian man on your lap."
>he sits down and starts drinking
>the Syrian slaps the drink out of his hand and demands 5 Euros
>the Remain voter apprehensively hands it over as the Syrian rapes a passerby in a dire sexual emergency
>he sits in his designated seat all night, calling everyone who walks out of the bar a fascist
>>
God I remember when we all said this meme was shit and would never keep going. I hold on by telling myself it's one lone autist making all these posts.
>>
>>29616618
>>29616687

Junker and Schultz detected
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.