[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry if this is attention seeking, I need to get it off my chest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 640x800
Sorry if this is attention seeking, I need to get it off my chest.
I'm a woman and I hate myself for it. I think I've been on /r9k/ too long. I went through a two year tranny phase before I realized I was just doing that so I could pretend not to be a woman.
I'm ugly. I have stretch marks all over my body. I have extreme daddy issues. I've gotten raped so I'm not even a cute virgin.
I can't even have any beta orbiters (if I even wanted any) cause my body isn't even attractive and I'm absolutely boring. I just want people to be my friend.
Yet I go here and every day I see 'women can't love,' 'women are all whores,' 'all women want is sex.'
It makes me hate myself more. I hate being born in this stupid body.
I'm sorry.
>inb4 all replies say 'ree roastie cuck go die woman'
>>
Ree ree roastie cuck
>>
>>29616536
>this much clear mental illness
>"i got raped"

Nice try
>>
>>29616536
Go to tumblr and be celebrated as the failed-tranny-rape-victim-self-hating fatty that you are.

Tell em /r9k sent ya.
>>
>>29616536
make a youtube video about it and you will have thousands of orbiters just like that
>>
>>29616536
if you're in London
fuck you
that is all
>>
>>29616585
I don't want orbiters.
>>29616608
I'm not.
>>
>>29616536
ree roastie cuck go die woman
>>
File: 1464039060214.jpg (32 KB, 563x568) Image search: [Google]
1464039060214.jpg
32 KB, 563x568
>Yet I go here and every day I see 'women can't love,' 'women are all whores,' 'all women want is sex.'
>It makes me hate myself more. I hate being born in this stupid body.
How come you let the poison from here get to your head? People that get affected by it are just too damn weak minded
>>
>>29616536
Stop coming here. It's clearly not good for you. You'd probably hate yourself if you were a man, too, after what you'd been through. You need to get help. See a therapist if you can, or failing that try to find friends who like you and treat you well. And try to treat yourself well, for that matter: try to see yourself with compassion and understanding, no matter how hard or wrong that feels.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 750x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 750x716
>>29616645
Vicious cycle of self hatred. I start to think it's true.
>>
>>29616672
Well, it's not like robots actually hate girls. They're just bitter because they never got female attention.
For every "REEE WOMEN OUT" thread there are like 5 "tfw no gf" ones. Robots are just broken tsunderes.
If you pay attention to that you're basically falling for memes.
>>
>>29616536
>It makes me hate myself more. I hate being born in this stupid body.
Whoa.. I have no idea if you're serious or not desu. You might just be messing with us or making this up to try show us that misogyny could hurt people. But you sound like you're really not going well... and I'm sorry to read that no matter what.

Men get shit on in general too, and this board is partly just an overreaction to that. I'm pretty sure most robots just dislike the way women behave in general. All they want is to get one that is special and isn't like that. They don't really hate all women, but they have always been mistreated or ignored by them.

This board is actually hurting you it seems. If you're gonna stay on this board at all.. you can't allow the misogyny to get to you like that. Most robots probably don't mean people like you when they say these things. And the virgin thing is mostly just the religious robots (or some very prude, very insecure ones). And the rape jokes are just edgelords.

I hope you're gonna get better...
>>
>>29616536
roastie cuck ree go die woman
>>
File: things.jpg (62 KB, 455x423) Image search: [Google]
things.jpg
62 KB, 455x423
>>29616536
If you're in NY we could hang out some time if you'd like. I have no friends either.
>>
Why is it always rape with these whores?
>>
>>29616536
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

How a Borderline Relationship Evolves
girl with borderline personality
Author:
Roger Melton M.A. M.F.T. CEAP

Instable relationships (as in instability) are a characteristic of Borderline Personality Disorder.

What does an instable relationship actually look and feel like?
Instable relationships are a characteristic of Borderline Personality Disorder -- but what does an instable relationship actually look like? This article describes a common and very confusing failure pattern that evolves over time.

A common and very confusing failure pattern of relationship instabilty is described in this article. A relationship can present with this characteristic failure pattern over time. This pattern may take months or even years to evolve. The phases are typically not completely successive -- there is typically cycles of forward and backward movement between phases.

Love - the Vulnerable Seducer Phase

At first, a Borderline female (or male) may appear sweet, shy, vulnerable and "ambivalently in need of being rescued"; looking for her Knight in Shining Armor. In the beginning, you will feel a rapidly accelerating sense of compassion because she portrays herself as she "victim of love" and you are saving her. But listen closely to how she sees herself as a victim. As her emotions advances upon you, you will hear how no one understands her - except you. Other people have been "insensitive." She has been betrayed, just when she starts trusting people. But there is something "special" about you, because "you really seem to know her".

I see your disease.
>>
>>29616536
like, why?

Why would you need to post this?

you wanted attention
>>
>>29617014
Yeah so this sucks. You probably can't reveal that you're a woman to people here if you want to be treated ""nicely"" (let's be honest we make fun of each others pretty harshly all the time (but we love it)). There's like.. 1 fembot for every 500 robots here (probably a lot less). Robots are too immature for that. They want a gf too bad. If the women were being tolerated, they would get all of the attention and the board wouldn't work. Women just generally are not part of the same underclass as robots. Sorry that I'm justifying you being mistreated, but it's really not a place to reveal you're a woman if you're in a fragile state like that. This place has plenty of truly nice, crazy people, but overall it is really rough.
>>
>>29617155
fuck off then, why are you teasing them?
>>
>>29617155
you said you wanted to talk to people now you don't?
>>
>>29617221
>>29617193
Because they're obviously borderline, you plebs. They're trying to reel you in with carefully placed vulnerability.
>>
>>29617221
>>29617193
I'm not teasing them, I just want friends. I don't just want someone to talk to me because I'm a girl and be super nice to me and buy me games.
>>
>>29617276
Why would you make a thread assaulting yourself and mentioning your rape in your very first post if you were here with the intention of making friends? Wouldn't you go into another thread or board based around interests and strike up a discussion there, without gender being involved?

No. Because you like shit fast, dirty and emotional and you can't help yourself, because you're borderline desu.
If you were sincere you would've deleted this thread.
>>
>>29617305
I'm sorry, I'll delete it. I'm not borderline. I'm really sorry, I just wanted to vent.
>>
>>29617276
>I'm not teasing them, I just want friends. I don't just want someone to talk to me because I'm a girl
but then why did you reveal you're a women...?
>>
>>29617056
where in NY?
>>
File: 1456437878411.jpg (126 KB, 673x700) Image search: [Google]
1456437878411.jpg
126 KB, 673x700
>>29616536
>>>/tumblr/ and/or kill yourself attentionwhoring omega cunt.

This is one place on the Internet that is male-centric. So leave. The rest of the world is for you.
>>
I'm really sorry.
I didn't mean to make anybody upset, I'm not borderline. I promise I'm not.
I can't delete the OP but I'll be removing my replies I can.
sage please
>>
File: 1402348676598.jpg (267 KB, 898x1060) Image search: [Google]
1402348676598.jpg
267 KB, 898x1060
>>29616536
Hey you seem like you could use some help. Have you considered that people on this website are generally assholes? Why do you care what some lonely sad people think about you? You seem miserable and lost. But that can change. I would recommend you this website actualized.org it helped me with my life a lot. I think you and many people on this board could use it too.
>>
>>29616536
>I hate being born in this stupid body.
Hahahahahahahahha thanks for the keks OP
>>
>>29617329
anon, please try to love and value yourself. putting yourself down all the time is counterproductive.

these autists are just memeing.

some women are okay, some men are okay. some people are just shitty.

you have to start accepting yourself for who you and not taking in the bullshit all the time. wherever you go, there will always be someone who disapproves of something about you. you need to approve of yourself. no one will ever convince you to appreciate yourself because you'll always find a reason to dismiss anything positive. you need to form an identity for yourself and value it. if you don't like something about yourself change it. if you do, take pride in it. you'll never get anything out of insulting and being mean to yourself.
>>
>>29616536
If you're a rape victim 4/10 with daddy issues and can't take some banter, you're willingly subjecting yourself to torture by coming here. I don't know why you do this, but you obviously hate yourself. Anyway, all the things you listed are only negatives to autistic robots here, so it sounds like you want to be liked by people who do not like anything about you.
Also, some stretch marks can be hot as fuck, as long as you're not fat.
>>
fuck off you roastie whore
nobody will love you
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29616536
The answer to all of our worries is the same.
Stop browsing this shit hole.
>>
>>29617546
This anon again, what's your cup size btw and also post tits you attention whore.
>>
>>29617546
no normal guy wants a BORING FAT RAPE TRASH GF
jesus christ mate
>>
>>29617586
"as long as you're not fat"

Good job reading anon
>>
>>29617614
op said she was fat
good job reading you fucking retard
>>
File: 1467042568086s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467042568086s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>29616560
I fucken knew it the moment i opened the thread.

Good job my man
>>
File: 1419468792031.png (294 KB, 1044x606) Image search: [Google]
1419468792031.png
294 KB, 1044x606
>>29616536
I've felt very similar to this. I used to lie and pretend to be a man in every place I possibly could and would never join voice calls or speak in games. I considered the whole tranny thing; but I could never go through with that because I don't really want to be a man either, I just don't want to be the negatives associated with women and have also met so many girls that adhere to those negatives and even embrace them. I dislike being automatically viewed as weak, emotional, manipulative, or incapable of loyalty, love, duty, or camraderie.
But! I do not have to adhere to those cliches. I can be conscious of my actions and reactions and guide myself towards the traits and ideals that I like; the ones often associated with men like loyalty and integrity; honor and so on. I can watch myself and say, oh, that desire had some manipulative undertones; don't indulge in that, and be aware of it in the future. Self-scolding and analyze. Why did I react that way? How can I be more aware of the trigger for that? The same for reacting too emotionally or any other negative "female" trait. My brain can be taught or trained, like a dog. See: Extinction.

This doesn't automatically "fix" everything. I still think men's brains function differently, so I will always "function" in a female way, which I sometimes get depressed about because something in me feels female functioning is inferior, and males superior (logic and rationality seem more typical of males and I value that more than nurturing and emotion), but I can at least strive to be a *good* female.

The only thing I cannot change is my body, which will probably always leave me somewhat depressed and vulnerable feeling. It will always be smaller and weaker than the average man's. I will always be at a disadvantage physically.
>>
File: comforting hug.webm (440 KB, 360x638) Image search: [Google]
comforting hug.webm
440 KB, 360x638
reminder that 4chan tells everyone to kill themselves and you shouldn't take it seriously. also, men end up hating themselves, or at least life, by being "red pilled" too. hope you feel better OP.
>>
File: 1465063099952.jpg (50 KB, 343x340) Image search: [Google]
1465063099952.jpg
50 KB, 343x340
>>29617477
This post was brought to you by Actualized.org
>>
>>29617839

i dont hate myself for being red pilled

i hate women for feeling its impossible to accept nothing less than perfection, when they arent perfection themselves

burn in hell whore
>>
>>29616536

>I'm a woman but I get treated like a man boo hoo
>>
i might possibly be your friend OP

give a throw-away contact
>>
Were you actually raped or did you just get drunk and let some Chad fuck you? Important distinction.
>>
Why did op make this ... If she is still here...
If this isn't bait then I truly hope you get the help you need
>>
File: 1464238822178.jpg (252 KB, 1000x1398) Image search: [Google]
1464238822178.jpg
252 KB, 1000x1398
Don't worry baby girl.
I'll make you glad you're a woman.
>>
you weren't raped you're just a whore
>>
>>29617805
A woman that thinks like a man, that's like... perfect.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.