[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you lost most aspects of the genetic lottery besides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1411596262958.png (328 KB, 295x493) Image search: [Google]
1411596262958.png
328 KB, 295x493
>tfw you lost most aspects of the genetic lottery besides being 6'3

whats the point of this height when you're just an uggo anyway?
>>
>>29615661
Height is most important masculine quality there is.
>>
You're the opposite of me. I won't the genetic lottery except I'm short (5'7")
We could hangout and make a good master-blaster.
>>
File: 1428424539590.png (113 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1428424539590.png
113 KB, 399x388
>tfw 24 and still have bad acne
>>
> won big cock and smart
> rest is average

I'll never even get to use my dick. The intelligence does come in use though.
>>
File: 1466473840984.jpg (129 KB, 693x1184) Image search: [Google]
1466473840984.jpg
129 KB, 693x1184
I'm a manlet and an uggo. Still made sweet love with a girl most people consider to be very attractive.

Personality > all mate

I literally knew a fucking midget who can't walk right without a cain cuck some dude out of his girlfriend because of his charm alone.
>>
I'd actually rather be a "manlet"

Tall people are disproportionate, my head looks too small for my body

Also I'd rather be eye-to-eye with other people and not towering over them
>>
>>29615682
This.

Height brings a huge number of advantages along with it. You have instant authority, you will generally feel safer and more self-confident than shorter people, you are immediately more attractive, you can move faster and will be stronger.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.