[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> virgin manchildren on the internet think that they are entitled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: killyourselves.png (112 KB, 503x328) Image search: [Google]
killyourselves.png
112 KB, 503x328
> virgin manchildren on the internet think that they are entitled to a woman who has never had sex before
> are shown actual women who have never had sex before
> lol no she's too ugly for me
> is ugly himself

lol
>>
Lots of robots are theistfags it seems. They just obsess over the virgin thing and can't let go.

And 4chan always say that women who aren't SUPER attractive are ugly. I guess it's to discourage attention whoring in too great number?
>>
Guys on this board aren't interested in being confronted with truths like this.
The whole point is to hide from reality and the world, I doubt many people will respond because there is no rebuttal to your argument.
>>
>>29615602
Yes, this is male tumblr. Didn't you know?
>>
File: 1458949165227.jpg (260 KB, 1200x1040) Image search: [Google]
1458949165227.jpg
260 KB, 1200x1040
welcome to /r9k/ OP. we're the entitlement is off the charts and everyone thinks their a genius.
>>
>>29615602
> is ugly himself
There are ugly people here, but there are lots of handsome people here.

This place generally attracts "smart but lazee" types with high IQs and mental disorders, and smart people are generally good looking too.

There are also just genuine misogynists or wizards who aren't failed normies.

What's really hilarious is that no one will acknowledge we exist. At all. Even though misogyny was just the accepted position for 90% of history, everyone who is a misogynist today is just "le bitter vergin xD"
>>
>>29616239
This. Also I'd settle for a virgin gf even if she was ugly. Don't give too much of a shit. Have some standards but thry are the bare minimum.
>>
>>29615602
>are shown actual women who have never had sex before
This has never happened outside of a brothel. Shit thread desu.
>>
>>29615602
>lol no she's too ugly for me
the only thing a women has to offer is her looks so ugly bitches get no love thets the way the world works now go die cuck
>>
>shown women who have never had sex before

Show me one now or you're a lying shitposter.
>>
I think you're referring to the normalfag fucks who've taken over this board, a robot is content with life and does not seek to mate because he either is not willing to put fourth the effort or just doesn't care anymore.
>>
>>29615602
>BUT I WANT HER MORE SO I SHOULD GET HER
>I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO COMPETE WITH THE OTHERS
>WHY WON'T SHE JUST FUCK ME?
>THIS ISN'T FAIR!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE COMPETITIVE?
>I SAW HER FIRST!!
>>
>>29616405
What would you know about it, you dumb meme-spouting nigger?
>>
>>29616239
>smart people are generally good looking to
wow
wow
wow
>he actually believes this
>>
>>29616487
It's true. That doesn't mean there aren't smart uggos though.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
>>
>i triggered the normies
>>29614891
kek

you can run to make a different thread but you CANNOT hide your butthurt. stay mad fags
>>
>>29616485
Are you some kind of retard?
what is your comment even about?
>>
>>29616525
>having your teacher rate your beauty at ages 7 and 11.
seems like a legit study to make broad generalizations on

when they did they american version which was more objectively assessed, there was a mean difference of about 6 IQ points with the very attractive having an IQ of about 100, or average. which means very attractive people are about average anyway.
>>
>>29615602
the answer is just one word my friend
>Autism
>>
File: tumblr_n23gskjGbr1qbvovho1_500.gif (736 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n23gskjGbr1qbvovho1_500.gif
736 KB, 500x273
>>29615602
"Virgin manchild" here.

I don't really see people as ugly or attractive. Maybe that's because i'm considered "ugly" myself, or maybe it's because I don't interact with the outside world.

>entitled
Not really. Not many people here think they're entitled, moreso, they want. I "want" to go to vacation to the bahammas, but god knows I'm not entitled. Newfriends and feminists like to use this word because it makes robots look bad (Im not lying, there are tons that are shit, but, slow down on those buzzwords, mate)

Anyway. I think, especially for a first time (because lol everyone on r9k is a virgin amirite guise XD), it'd make a lot more sense to look past physical appearance, you wanna make that shit special, yeah? I imagine fucking a 10/10 someone isn't emotionally connected to would be godawful, but that's just me.

The one thing you're right about is "a woman who hasn't had sex before", and I agree, it's kinda stupid to want that. As a KHHV myself, if I were to get laid, I'd want it to be with someone who knew the ropes, knew what they were doing, and all that.

Also, you're looking at sex from a purely physical standpoint, which is the most normalfag thing to do. The reason I, and many others care about sex as all is because it /should/ come with some kinda mental+emotional bond.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.