[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anon, you don't look busy, can you give my butt a massage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1467071263500.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467071263500.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
Hey anon, you don't look busy, can you give my butt a massage?
>>
>>29615460
i've been aquiring a taste for butt licking after my staying in the sissy academy

his is pretty nice
>>
>BRAP

humf! excuse you, Chad.

*sniff* *sniff*

>oh god, I'm so turned on.
>>
>>29615532
Christ, you've really gone of the deep end, haven't you?
>>
Really fucking annoyed how mainstream assplay has gotten. It's bad enough if I ever get a wife she will have been bathed in Chad cum, now she'll have massaged his hairy asshole with her tongue.
>>
>>29615611
Same thoughts here anon.
I want everyone who has ever done ass play to die.
>>
>>29615642
>die because you wiped your ass too many times

kill all the humans hehe
>>
>>29615460
I'm straight but once one of my gym bros thought he pulled a glute muscle on squats so I massaged his ass and then he got pretty turned on, I could see him getting semi hard so I started brushing up on his dick a bit and he went hard enough that he had to turn over on his back...

At first I said I would work his hams and the groin but then eventually I took his penis in my hand and stroked, like I made it a joke about a happy ending and he "jokingly" said that would probably make him feel better... So I looked him in fhe eyes and I knew what he really wanted, so I sucked the tip just a bit. He moaned to let me know it was good and I started bobbing on his cock, massaging his groin muscles. Eventually he started pulling and pushing me up and down by my hair until he came in my mouth. We lifted anyway so I figures why not take the protein and swallowed.

I'm heterosexual but it was a good time so we just started doing that a few times a week.
>>
>>29615692
got me hard
>>
>>29615611
Don't worry, you're never going to get a wife with how distant from reality you are.
>>
>>29615532
>>29615575
Damn I laughed. I laughed a lot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.