[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I regret not shooting up my school and killing myself, this life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1454299525802.jpg (36 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1454299525802.jpg
36 KB, 511x428
I regret not shooting up my school and killing myself, this life was a mistake.
>>
>>29615409
just shoot up an elementary school with an AR-15 and then blame hillary clinton in your suicide note
>>
>>29615442
Why the fuck would I want to make your lives better?
>>
>>29615442
Nah, she could twist that into more support for gun control easily. He should blame mexicans or muslims, generate more xenophobia.
>>
>>29615491
If I did blame someone I'd say I was gung-ho for Trump and hate niggers and Mexicans and give the left enough ammunition to ruin all of your lives.
>>
>>29615511
DO IT FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

why exactly do you want from this thread? you couldn't do it while teenage angst was tops, you can't do it now
>>
>>29615577
I did get a letter one time from lawyers saying I was about to a couple hundred million dollars in debt and I was ready for the end of my life so I just need the right motivation. The bank decided to stop paying for my car insurance and didn't give a reason why and in time for me to not be able to get an inspection so that's pretty close.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.