[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to qt3.14 on tinder for a week posing as chad >wow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1465220736557.jpg (45 KB, 640x500) Image search: [Google]
1465220736557.jpg
45 KB, 640x500
>talk to qt3.14 on tinder for a week posing as chad
>wow anon you're really hilarious and random. Idk if u want but here's my #
>don't sound completely autistic so tell her I'll call one of these nights
>overwhelming anxiety the day of the phone call
>drink enough to where calling doesn't feel so daunting
>she picks up and my voice instantly cracks 'h-hey qt 3.14, it's chad from tinder haha'
>she says 'haha omg I didn't think you'd call, I'm so nervous!'

We probably talked for a good hour before I elegantly pretended like I had something to do. If you fags need practice with communicating with women, just pose as a chad and keep getting better. It just takes practice and not being ugly lol
>>
>>29615379
fuck off normalfag , if you're gonna pose as chad ruin her self-esteem . Don't sweet talk her.
haha omg
>>
Do you robots try internet dating? I recently became very sad about a relationship that ended over 5 years ago and rather than failing to kill myself and bringing shame on my family, I signed up to OkCupid to shame them that way. The women are either fat, transsexual or not interested in me. Is there any hope?
>>
>>29615379
>and not being ugly
Get out of here!
>>
>>29615379

>pose as a chad
>talk on the phone for an hour

pick one
>>
>>29615509
Tinder is fine, just pretend to be somebody you're not
>>
>>29615574
how will this help me find someone?
>>
>>29615379
sleep tight
pupper
originalle nospam senpai
>>
>>29615379
>shiba

I always automatically call them doge in my head, fuck me. Memes were a mistake.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.