[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my neighbor poured sugar in my gas tank Why are normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 900x900
>tfw my neighbor poured sugar in my gas tank

Why are normies such horrible cunts?
>>
>>29615305
What caused that?
>>
>>29615326
Nothing. He's just an asshole bent on making my life pure hell.

When I confronted him about it he just laughed like it was some hilarious prank.
>>
>>29615305
Pour sugar in his. Jam some cheetos in there while youre at it.
>>
>>29615348
People can be dicks but they're usually too damn lazy to engage in that kind of behavior without reason.

What you should do is take his ass to small claims court. Unless he DOES have a reason...
>>
potatoe in muffler if he ever leaves his door open to put grocerys or some shit in his house I suggest shuving something dead in his air conditioner
>>
Do you have evidence that it was your neighbor? If so, go to court and get $$$.
>>
>>29615305
Report to the police. Try to get him to admit to it on tape if its legal in your state. He will have to pay for that shit and he will stop messing with you.

Id suggest beating his ass but that won't get your car fixed.
>>
>>29615440
Yes. He admitted that he did it.
>>
>>29615305
your neighbor is malignantly devillish
>>
>>29615305
People still do that?
>>
>>29615305
Could be worse. One of my neighbors cut the internet cable that goes to my house and it took half a week for them to come out and fix it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.