[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I think I have a problem. I can't get through daily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14
File: mixedme.jpg (23 KB, 260x328) Image search: [Google]
mixedme.jpg
23 KB, 260x328
Guys, I think I have a problem.
I can't get through daily life. Every time I see a mixed couple on TV I get physically ill. It absolutely disgusts me.
When I'm out and I see one of the frequent nigXcute grill couples I want to vomit.
This makes me the laughing stock of my few friends. I've mentioned it a couple times and they laugh, call me racist, ect.
I try to explain why it's shitty, giving valid points, when all they can do is fucking laugh at me for being "RACIST xD"
Is it racist? Am I thinking correctly? Or am I just Le Bigot like they say?
>>
>>29615200
Honestly, you're a bigot.

I'm black and I hate nigger culture and all, but seriously it's not your problem. Let people be with who they want. Why cuck yourself thinking about them when you can just find the gril that's perfect for you (if you're into that)?

Just let them be, anon. No point getting worked up if it does nothing about it.
>>
>>29615200
Well, why's it shitty?

Keep in mind that race and ethnicity are NOT the same thing.
>>
>>29615200
It's just images bruh. Reality is an illusion anyway so why let it bother you.

(Race doesn't exist, there are no true lines in reality)
>>
I'm not going to call you a bigot, I'm just going to call you a whiny faggot. If you can't handle other peoples relationships without an emotional breakdown, you're a truly pathetic excuse for a human.
>>
>>29615200
Huhh even /pol/ know to be discrete about being super racist. Dunno what's your problem desu...
>>
>>29615200
I honestly agree anon and you shouldn't feel bad.
A repulsion is a natural instinct to seeing such a thing

And don't listen to the people in this thread who say to just ignore it, they actively want you to just sit back and take it. They want you to bend over and die quietly
>>
>>29615200
Of course you're being racist.

You have to ask yourself "why do I feel this way"?
There is a psychological reason that is most likely the result of some form of insecurity or extremely strict values instilled in you as a child.

Do you see black people as inferior?
Have you ever had a close black friend?
Have you had trouble finding a girl?

Try to understand the reason why you feel this way, and then decided if you think you are justified or if you are being close minded and selfish. That is your decision to make, but actually take the time to think it through. Don't just leave it at "this feels wrong"
>>
File: 1462775721503.jpg (133 KB, 712x600) Image search: [Google]
1462775721503.jpg
133 KB, 712x600
>I give valid points
What for example? That you are a sexually frustrated virgin and that's the only reason why someone would care who strangers choose to love?
Did you also bring up the point that genetically diverse people get healthier offspring?
Or that the homo sapien mixed with a literal subhuman, the neanderthal, and the product was Europeans?
Suicide, friendo.
>>
File: a.jpg (221 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
221 KB, 620x412
>>29615259
>I'm black and I hate nigger culture
>I'm not like the other coons guise xD
Kill yourself senpai
>>
the world has turned absolutely crazy

how can they stomach such intrinsic degeneracy. the power of jew media and stupidity of normies is unbelievable. how did things go wrong when the 90s was so wholesome and clean.
>>
File: REEEEEE.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>29615200
YOU ARE PERFECTLY FINE, FUCK RACE MIXING I FEEL THE SAME WAY.
WHY DO QT GRILLS END UP WITH APES.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCJxsZqvLA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g
>>
>tfw mixed race
>tfw everyone really does hate me
White people can't be robots
>>
>>29615485

Blacks are aestheticly displeasing for the eye, seing cute girls sucking monkey cock should make anyone feel repulsed, and I always go out of my way to see if a girl has sucked black dick before venturing any deeper.

It is my most natural response wto race mixing, why would I lie about it and pretend to tolerate it? Because you niggers will call me a racist? kek

inb4 : le white cuck virgin meme.
>>
>>29615594
shut up nigger go die
>>
What are your "valid points"? You do you give a shit what others do? Why don't you worry about yourself and let the rest of the world go do what it will?
>>
>>29615200
do couples with black females and white males bother you too? my mother and aunt are both black with white husbands people seem more confused by them than they are when they meet my uncles who are black with white wives.
>>
File: scrub.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
scrub.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>29615259
>you can just find the girl that's perfect for you
>>
this is what happens when you have literally nothing else to be proud of besides your race.
I think that's the actual problem you need to face here. Are you really so pathetic that you have to resort to taking pride in your race as what make you better than others?
Go out and actually achieve something to prove that you're better than others. As long as you stay a loser it doesn't matter what race you are- there are still blacks who are "better" than you
>>
>>29615595
>aestheticly displeasing for the eye

Well you're probably "aestheticly displeasing for the eye" too DESU.

Do you require pictures of a girl's partners to determine whether or not you find the people she's been with aesthetically pleasing?

Why does whether or not her partners have been aesthetically pleasing have to do with your relationship to her?
>>
>>29615662
hey stupid nigger OP didnt say any whitepower or pride shit he just doesnt like nigger lovers you stupid subhuman faggot go die
>>
>>29615485
>Did you also bring up the point that genetically diverse people get healthier offspring?
hybrid vigor is a myth. also there is enough genetic variation within your race.

>Or that the homo sapien mixed with a literal subhuman, the neanderthal, and the product was Europeans?
every race except for africans have neanderthal admixture. this obviously leads to the conclusion africans are protohumans and their genetic distance from every other race (which has created and maintained civilizations) supports that.

it's funny how misinformed you are in the concepts you bring up.
>>
File: blackexcellence.jpg (105 KB, 609x954) Image search: [Google]
blackexcellence.jpg
105 KB, 609x954
You may be insecure, but I don't think you are racist. How come you feel sick when you see them?
>>
>>29615708
only little left wing faggots like you would fuck a dirty nigger fucker
>>
>>29615662
Finally someone speaks the truth goddamn.

I'm tired of these retards filling our board up with this shit every day and taking credit for the achievements of others simply because they were the same skin color.

These people might be white on the outside but they're literal niggers on the inside.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYkL9IIzefs
watch this OP
>>
>>29615200
>that book
>WF/BM
every
damn
time
>>
>>29615728
I'm conservative as fuck I'm just not a bigot.
You can be conservative without being a total idiot, ya know.

Do you not like the mixing of different colors of animals? No black labs mixing with cream labs?

Do you not like when your foods touch on your plate, either?

Damn what whiney little bitches you all are, getting "triggered" by stupid shit like this. You're closer to being a liberal tumbler faggot than I am. Just suck it up and mind your own damn business
>>
>>29615200
Yes you're racist, but there's nothing wrong with that. Being racist isn't the supreme evil that the media has made it out to be. You feel awful because you see pretty girls with someone you perceive as disgusting, I.E. a negro. This leads to the conclusion that you're less desirable than something as vile as a black person.
>>
>>29615649
or waifu, whatever.
>>
>>29615648
that's because black men with white women is programmed into the mainstream, while the media never shows white men with black women
>>
>>29615662
>this liberal narrative

it's called heritage. something you replaced with twitter and jew trends because you're too stupid to understand you are being culturally subverted.
>>
while there probably are more blacks that are shitty when compared to whites, there are still some that are just robots. They don't all suck
>>
>>29615854
You don't know what you're talking about. It's actually the other way around, but you never notice. Some of the most popular shows on tv feature wm/bf couples. One prime time station devotes a whole night to it. Most movies are starred by white men fucking his way through the races.
>>
>>29615200

Le Bigot is them.
The actual "racist" is the one who laughs at you and requires that your opinion must be mainstream-aligned.

Give 'em some time, and they will applaude pedophiles, because what happened to gay faggotry is happening - albeit slowly - to pedophilia.
>>
>>29615858
now thats some sad shit right there poor nigger
>>
>>29615718
>claims it's a myth
>despite that puts emphasis about the genetic difference in his own race

Maybe think before you type.
>>
File: 1466730151485.jpg (25 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1466730151485.jpg
25 KB, 324x291
>>29615200
>people with different skin colors mating triggers me because muh differences
Yes you are racist as well as a Media Cuck if you are curious. Opposites attract OP deal with it. Under neath the skin we are all pink and have the same fundamental flaws.
>>
>>29616039
>"dem not being able 2 accept ur opinion makes THEM the racist !!"

That's not how that works lol

Also as long as your opinion is something that limits the rights of others, it's not something that you can ask others to respect.
Like- you're not respecting other people's differences, so why should they respect your differences, ya know?
>>
>>29616066
lame attempt at liberal gotcha logic.

it's a myth that you DON'T get any special benefits from interracial mixing over simply picking from your own race. now go back to sticking a buttplug up your ass or whatever you libshits do.
>>
>>29615595
Guess what the, conclusion is that you are even uglier than them if they choose a black guy over you.
>No no it's all jewish propaganda, I can't be this shitty!!!
>>
File: 1454679451199.png (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454679451199.png
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>29615200
The left-wing stirred up all this racist sentiment recently and you're playing to their hands.

They want a race war so they can declare martial law.

Stop being a chump.
>>
>>29616039
do you really think that pedo shits gonna happen i heard people say that shit but i think pedo shit is just 2 fucked up even for them 2 defend
>>
>>29616099
>point out how he doesn't even belief in what he said himself
>somehow logic bound to political agenda
Are you a literal idiot? That was a rhetorical question.
It's not a myth just because you don't like it.
>>
>>29616108
It's already happening.
https://archive.is/lIavZ
>>
>>29616127
wow they really are retarded
>>
>>29615485
>Did you also bring up the point that genetically diverse people get healthier offspring?
Citation needed.
>>
>>29615854
Joss Whedon's firefly
>>
>>29616037

you realize i'm god on earth and was blessed with everything the day I was born? It is not envy that drives my disgust, it's a natural reaction to the ugly, in fact, I never understood why people get envious of seing a white girl together with a black man, it just sounds so pathetic and inferior that the idea of being jealous for them is the ultimate beta shit, unfortunatly this is the agenda that blacks / liberal media try's to push on people, has evidenced by the poor attempt at social shaming you just used blacky
>>
>>29615200
Racemixing doesn't bother me. I like mulattoes a lot more than blacks.
>>
>>29616161
Google inbreeding
>>
>>29615594
Ironically, you have to be a human to be a robot.
Fuck off, coon.
>>
>>29616108
What's gonna happen is that you're gonna have a shit ton of pan sexual students and teachers hooking up with each other to the point to which you can't regulate it, then they're gonna call it love and the liberals will hop on the autism train just like feminism and transexual / gay movement that has already made significant changes in our daily lives such as all gender bathrooms, social tolerance, etc.
>>
>>29616181

>white on white is inbreeding

Sure thing bud
>>
>>29616181
Yeah either you fuck a monkey or you fuck your sister. There's really no other option. It's a shame.
>>
>>29616161
A professor from Penn State found that mixed race people are more genetically diverse, more prone to infectious diseases.. more stressed and less attractive.
nigger stop telling people lies
>>
File: 03206165161.jpg (89 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
03206165161.jpg
89 KB, 570x855
>>29616175
>you realize i'm god on earth and was blessed with everything the day I was born?
This post is gold, lmao. Must be the reason why you are on /r9k/ and your own friends think you are a clown
>>
>>29616126
are you fucking retarded? I illuminated my point of view while being consistent to each of my posts.

as long as you aren't reproducing with your relatives or some shit. the benefit you get is substantially the same hence why hybrid vigor is bullshit.

kys you fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>29616215
>product of real humans fucking subhumans (neanderthal)
>dumb enough to overestimate the effects of racemixing
wew lad
>>
>>29616192
>you have to be a human to be a robot.

In real life, this sentence wouldn't make any sense at all.
>>
File: 146240790605439.jpg (241 KB, 1092x960) Image search: [Google]
146240790605439.jpg
241 KB, 1092x960
>>29616251
>the benefit you get is substantially the same
Oh? In that case it's not bad to racemix then :^)
>>
>>29615485
>genetically diverse people get healthier offspring
not if one of them is a monkey tho they didnt tell you that the lefty faggots would of killed that faggot you know its the truth nigger
>>
>>29616192
Okay you won the trophy. Being a robot is sure what anyone wants, congratz.
>>
>>29616229

It's okay, you can hate white people for being a nigger until you die, if coming on r9k and hating on white losers who went robot mode helps you sleep at night I'm with that too nigger.
>>
>>29615816
Cuckservatives are the lowest of humanity desu.
>>
>>29615200
>Is it racist?
yes

you're upset over something purely based on one or both peoples race and nothing else
this is probably bait, but if not, yes you are completely racist
there are no valid points, just racist ones.
>>
>>29616288
there's no need to do it either unlike your nigger fantasy of how it makes "better" children. it's also a shit choice because of cultural, aesthetic, social reasons. not to mention people who associate themselves with niggers usually end up being a domestic or single mother statistic.

you have my permission to fuck off now nigger.
>>
>>29615200
I find it funny that normies can't think of any argument other than "THATSH RAYSHISHT!!"
>>
File: 1463554129957.jpg (169 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1463554129957.jpg
169 KB, 500x650
>>29616315
I do not hate white people though? I think there are many great white people who are good people. I just look down on mentally ill losers like you who put their hate, that originates from something else, on a low hanging fruit like racism.

Don't project so much in the future. Just some advice, friendo.
>>
File: 8489149194984984948.jpg (121 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
8489149194984984948.jpg
121 KB, 500x667
>>29616340
The reasons you've stated are none of your problems though. Actually they aren't even real reasons at all. If people choose to interracialy date they obviously don't care or want it that way.
It's literally none of your business who other people choose to date and your friends look down on you for being embarrassing and disturbed.
>>
>>29616481
I'm not the OP you dense negro. I'll make it my business when mixing with blacks is literally corrosive to culture and civilization.
>>
>>29616601
Wow, you are a real genius for expecting I will know who I'm talking to on an anonymous imageboard.
Implying you do anything beyond shitposting on 4chan, you dickless wimp.
>>
>>29616374

How am I projecting lad, you call everyone here who doesn't like black people mentality ill or perma virgins, can't even accept the fact that I dislike black people because of natural reasons, I never befriended a black guy and I never saw a black women I was attracted to.

It seems baffling to you niggers that someone educated / cultured would be against black people dating white girls, I stand for your right to do so, I just think it's disgusting and I don't see how these girls could think otherwise, in fact, it's quite repulsive to me.
>>
>>29616743
so mad. go punch a watermelon :^)
>>
Don't listen to the nig and skin shitposters anon. Do and be whatever feels right for you. Just realize that it's all based on your emotions. Much like SJW.
>>
File: 1413041520703.png (66 KB, 165x244) Image search: [Google]
1413041520703.png
66 KB, 165x244
>>29615200
>I try to explain why it's shitty, giving valid points
why don't you give some of those extremely logical and non-emotionally-based valid points right here in reply to this very comment, in this very thread, right now! If I read your logical arguments, I can understand you better!
>>
>>29616364
I find it funny that /pol/ can't think of any argument other than "DEGENERACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

why meet illogical drivel with reasoned, logical arguments? If all /pol/ can do is talk nonsense, you're going to get nonsense in return. try arguing something logically for once in your life and you might get a serious response
>>
>>29615200
>Every time I see a mixed couple on TV I get physically ill.

Literally triggered
>>
>>29615585
Johnny Rebel is too fucking catchy.

I used to listen to this with some other kid at lunch in HS, fucking hilarious.

Kid was a Chad too, surprised that someone so popular could be so unironically racist in such a lefty area as South Florida. I guess he was really good at hiding his powerlevel
>>
>>29615585
Why didn't you include "quit your bitching nigger"?
>>
Disgusting muts, your mothers should be killed
>>
Iktf friendo, theres nothing we can do about, i dont talk about that i think the most you think about it, it gets worst, i just try to hide my face when i see a interracial coupe, we cant do shit desu
>>
>>29615200
>I Have Autism: The Post.
How about you just stay locked up in your room? No need to burden people with your disability in public.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.