[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, I fucked up. I know I can't go back without a full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 640x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 640x599
Hey, I fucked up. I know I can't go back without a full restart. It sucks. I'm not gonna lie. I wish I could continue as if everything was well, but I know I can't because it would leave me in a bigger mess. I've been dragging life on. I know I cannot make it in the world, yet I can't seem to end my own life either. I had potential to live a good life, but that is all gone. It's funny because if I didn't lose that, I wouldn't have been such a pussy but now, since I'm in the situation where I should die, I can't bring myself to do it because how much of a piece of shit I've become. It hurts even more because after certain initial events, it has been my fault and I have no right to complain. I really can't even justify making this post. I'm a whiny bitch but I don't know why I want people to respond. Maybe I don't even. I don't know really. I guess I want to be heard even though I have no right to and I'm sure you would understand what I am saying and maybe not make the same mistakes I did if only I could form a coherent thought; but even that is lost. Everything that I considered to be something that was inherently me has crumbled and fallen away. I'm so tired. I'm so god damn tired. I worked so hard for so long and now..I can't anymore. I'm broken. I burnt myself out. All has been for naught. I worry about the people I care about but I know if I stay things will inevitably become much worse than the alternate. Starting over means losing my friends, and that saddens me, no it does more; it really makes me ache..but..I know it will be better in the long run and I have to trust myself. I don't get why this is so difficult for me. I should be fine. The good outweighs the loss but it hurts to lose people and things I worked so hard for.
Have my favorite pepe
>>
Are you going to an hero?
>>
>>29615241
That's what I can't push myself to do.
>>
Are you talking about killing yourself or cutting contact with friends and being a loner?
>>
>>29615277
Both, but I'm talking about a lot of other things. It is a stream of consciousness. Many things I typed probably won't make sense.
>>
>>29615319
I don't recommend cutting contact with friends unless they're obviously shit friends. Otherwise, maybe just talk to them less or wait till you're in a better mood to socialize.

When you're in a fucked up mood you don't always think straight. Try to wait it out and see how you feel later.
>>
>>29615407
They're good people. I'm the fucked one. I'll see how I feel after 24 hours.
>>
>>29615175
what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

do as Nietzsche did, sit down and wait.
>>
just be yourself, anon. girls love that.
>>
>>29615579
>everything that made me me is gone
Be yourself

what the fuck. How can I be myself if all the traits that make up a person is gone and all that is left is a shell. I am nothing but worthless dirt.
>>
>>29615175
topkek, what went wrong?
>>
>>29615674
i'm sure if you just chilled out a little and did things you enjoy, these feels will pass. just bee yourself.
>>
>>29615691
>be me
>enjoy nothing anymore
>know this for a while and it's not something new right now
Can't tell if you're joking or not but it doesn't work that way, mate.
>>
>>29615793
try being someone else, then? have you tried motorcycling?
>>
>>29615835
No, not enough money atm. Don't care right now to, but if I come across an easy way to acquire a motorcycle I may. Probably won't live til then but w/e
>>
>>29615889
don't kill yourself before trying motorcycling, even if only because it provides an easy way to do so without taking full blame, and you can set the wheels in motion as it were and know that it's impossible to unset them if you do it right (over a cliff)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.