[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you enjoying the out doors?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160629_135938~01.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160629_135938~01.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1900
Why aren't you enjoying the out doors?
>>
I have a home with many nice things in it, anon.
https://a.pomf.cat/ljbdxe.webm
>>
>>29615140
im scared of women
>>
>>29615436
even of your mother?
>>
>>29615140
im busy hanging myself
>>
>>29615140
i'm an ugly freak
>>
>>29615140
i hate the sun
>>
>>29615578
especially my mother.
>>
>>29615659
then that's your problem, kill your mother!
>>
It's too damn hot
>>
I just got done riding my bike.
>>
There's no reason to go outside because there's nothing to do and no where to go.
>>
File: formal autist.jpg (19 KB, 331x429) Image search: [Google]
formal autist.jpg
19 KB, 331x429
>>29615140
I already walked downtown for lunch today and will be walking to my friends apartment later. Not very exciting but it is indeed a beautiful day.
>>
>>29615140
It's currently night. I have no motivation to do anything, mostly because there isn't a great deal to do here. Maybe if I was outgoing enough to have someone to do stuff with, we'd come up with something for how dull the area and even the city is. I can't even go for night walks very easily at night where I am, because the complete lack of street lights makes it a pain and involves carrying a light everywhere. Kinda takes away from it.

Maybe I should think about driving lessons and aim for a car.
>>
>>29615140
It is so goddamn hot outside. Should probably cut the grass. But damn, hottest part of the day.
>>
where is that pic?
>>
Has anyone had treatment for baldness? I've started going bald about a month ago and my hair is disappearing at an alarming rate I am going to book a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Does anyone know the costs of hair replacement treatments? .I have tried Google but it is hard to find concrete answers. I am just going to kill myself if I end up bald at 23.
>>
I went outside and did some tanning while listening to podcasts. Ill go for a bike ride in a few.
>>
>>29617618
Finasteride will stop the receding. However, fin comes with a risk of making you impotent, sometimes permanently. Generic fin is about 100 quid for 6 months of pills.
>>
>>29617534
Neenah, Wisconsin.
>>
What would I do outdoors? Sports, picnics walking, etc. are memes and aren't fun at all
>>
>>29615140
Its hot its 100 fucking degrees and I hate the outdoors
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.