[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make female friends? I'm 26 and with close to zero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
How do I make female friends? I'm 26 and with close to zero exposure to the opposite sex in any way, and I think i should get some since it's so bad I fall for girls based on what they have written on their post, it's far beyond getting a crush on every cashier who smiles at you.

So if I eventually manage to get some how the heck can I avoid from crushing over them since the moment anything female shows me any kind of attention that's not negative I end up imagining our life together and would give her my kidney to make her smile.
>>
File: pepe santa.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
pepe santa.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
Write a letter to santa?
>>
>>29615074
Chat with them here and on Omegle.

You'll learn that they're a bunch of dumb geese and that every positive thought you've had about women comes due to false representations of them by males.

Just like the goddess of wisdom, Athena, was invented by males, so are all women with a shit. Every woman is a terrible disappointment.
>>
>>29615074
you don't

women aren't capable of something like mutual friendship
>>
>>29615172
This. They're only interested in a "friendship" if they have something to gain or are benefiting from this relationship in some way.
>>
These 4 replies really cheered me up after a terrible day, thanks lads
>>
>>29615074
>female friends
kek
Female """""friends""""" is what happens when you fuck up with them.
>>
>>29615113
I'll try that this year, anon
>>
>>29615074
just be yourself anon

(and be original, bots and girls like that)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.