[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the voice in your head hostile or friendly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: 473799806[1].jpg (290 KB, 741x1024) Image search: [Google]
473799806[1].jpg
290 KB, 741x1024
Is the voice in your head hostile or friendly?
>>
The voice in my head is usually always going against what I say, but usually it's stuff like "no don't masturbate, you already masturbated today" or "just take a shower already, it's been a few days" so I don't know, friendly-hostile I guess?
>>
File: 1465950324243.gif (379 KB, 964x957) Image search: [Google]
1465950324243.gif
379 KB, 964x957
Neutral, while my tulpa is in love with me.
>>
File: 1426634438208.jpg (1 MB, 1331x1331) Image search: [Google]
1426634438208.jpg
1 MB, 1331x1331
mostly verbal abuse, which gets me off
>>
>>29615031
i don't have shizophrenia, but if you mean the voice as in, my own voice, then the answer is sometimes hostile, mostly angry.
>>
>>29615031
even the voice in my fucking head left me
>>
>>29615031
It's hostile.

Sometimes I feel it watching me and I have to do things perfectly otherwise it shouts at me. If I question it it berates me. Once I felt it come into my room and watch me when I was talking to a (former) friend, it made me ruin the relationship. Yet I know it does all these things to protect me, if I never forget I'm a worthless slab of meat I won't get my hopes up and hurt again, like I always have. I think it's happy watching me write this.

If anyone has any questions please ask, I don't get to have genuine conversations often.
>>
>>29615031
it's mostly sad, defeatist attitude
>>
Me and the voice in my head are best bros, he's always motivating me and telling me it's gonna be alright and even if things go wrong we'll still have each other.
>>
File: not today old friend.jpg (19 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
not today old friend.jpg
19 KB, 480x336
Hostile. Tells me how much of a shitty person I am, how dead-end my life is, how worthless I am. Tells me to kill myself too.
>>
>>29615401
loneliness is such a drag, try meditating perhaps?
>>
File: surgeon.jpg (15 KB, 236x291) Image search: [Google]
surgeon.jpg
15 KB, 236x291
>>29615031
A distorted reverb voice that sorta sounds like general grievous:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DpEcAxT43c
(yes i tried imitating it in FL)
>>
>>29615847
I don't know how. I just feel too apathetic to do anything.
>>
>>29615031
Friendly to me. Very hostile to other people. I feel like I could become schizophrenic one of these days. No friends anymore. Dont want to talk to anybody.
>>
I have a low iq so i dont really have a voice in my head. Sounds like fun though
>>
Voice is a hostile version of mine, takes a somewhat more cynical attitude, however it tends to be a voice of reason.
>>
>>29615031
I'm the angry one.
>>
Constantly saying to kill myself
>>
>>29615031
It's quiet.
>>
>>29615242
w-what is that anon?
>>
I have multiple
>the hedonist. he's the worst of the bunch, and in control most of the time. all he cares about is short term pleasure, and he's willing to do whatever it takes to get it, regardless of the consequences
>the beast. he's always angry about something, always wanting to fight and struggle. he's a real motivator when he's angry about the right things, but usually he's just an asshole, especially when he teams up with the hedonist
>the paranoid. he's always scared, always miserable. never wants to do anything risky or experience any kind of pain, and even when things are fine he worries. also teams up with the hedonist a lot
>the rationalist. he's the most vocal of the bunch, but never has any real power, as most of the time the others don't want to hear him. he's also the brains behind anything interesting, creative or beneficial I do, and on the rare occasions he's able to subdue the hedonist and appease the others, I can accomplish great things
>>
File: mads.jpg (37 KB, 305x362) Image search: [Google]
mads.jpg
37 KB, 305x362
>>29615031
That depends on how you see hostile.
>>
File: crack-symptoms1.png (74 KB, 248x255) Image search: [Google]
crack-symptoms1.png
74 KB, 248x255
The account unusual by started unionism fixed added deserving rehearsed the device
>>
>>29617179
This. I would call mine condescending and discouraging and brutally honest, but not necessarily abusive.

>>29615227
Scary image. You got me.
>>
>>29615031
Pretty nutral. Really loud though, like sometimes it's hard to hear the rest of the world over him
>>
>>29615031
Either neutral or hostile, depending on the situation. It was never friendly
>>
>>29616477
Mine's kinda like this. Generally neutral. Depends on what I'm thinking about or what is happening to me.
>>
>>29615031
The best way to describe it is like a clone of my own voice, but slightly different. It's fun because I can legitimately have conversations with myself but I get distracted easily.
>>
The voice in my head is a bro, if not somewhat apathetic and cynical.
>>
File: allin.png (228 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
allin.png
228 KB, 720x480
its like i have gg allin and henry rollins 24/07 in my head.
>>
I am a man and my inner voice is that of a young girl. It kinda creeps me out since i have no desire whatsoever in becoming a tranny or anything of that kind.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 782x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 782x439
>>29616665
>driving sports car down freeway.
>"you should drive into the street lights"
>not today brain.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.