[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots: how angry would you be if you found out a guy you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1444961905823.jpg (102 KB, 919x1230) Image search: [Google]
1444961905823.jpg
102 KB, 919x1230
Fembots:

how angry would you be if you found out a guy you're dating has been bringing a condom on every date ?

*you two aren't having sex yet, but he has been secretly keeping a sealed condom in his pocket every time you two go out in cause you two have sex
>>
I wouldn't care that much, but some girls might be insulted by it, like "you think I'm that easy to get in bed?"
>>
Women get upset over that?

Bitches please
>>
Why would a woman be insulted. If anything that shows responsibility because you don't want to get them knocked up or spread diseases.
>>
You should always be strapped for protection
>>
>>29614872
>bringing a condom
I don't see why I'd bring one desu. Don't people slowly escalade these things? I'd know when I'd need one next time.

I guess on Tinder it goes straight to a pounding pretty fast...
>>
At what point in the relationship would you be okay with a guy bringing a condom?
>>
>>29614872
it wouldn't really bother me, don't most guys have them on them by default?
>>
So what? I wouldn't be mad in the slightest. At least he is making sure he is staying prepared in case that goes down.
Smart man, husband material
>>
>>29614872
I think it could happen at any time, the timing for that kind of thing in an adult relationship varies a ton, especially as its basically the next step after making out and guys won't abide by just that for long. I would appreciate that he brought one just in case. At the same time it kind of implies he's the type to always have them on hand, perhaps he's a man with loose morals.
>>
File: 1438557608473.png (2 MB, 1200x1679) Image search: [Google]
1438557608473.png
2 MB, 1200x1679
>>29614872
Um, well with my current bf I had had sex with him once before, and on our next date we went for a little walk along a trail.

And to my surprise... he brought a condom along which I was kind of surprised about (he didn't bring any the last few times we'd gone out.)

I was kind of mildly amused but also slightly offended because we were on a trail, where tf would we have sex, in the bushes? but also kind of honoured that he'd have sex with me.

We had sex in the car
>>
>>29614872
i wouldn't be angry at all.

if i didn't even know about it, that means he didn't push me to have sex before i was ready.

it also means he's practical and responsible.

it also means he's into me.

nothing angrymaking about it.

then again, i kind of assumed most guys keep one in their wallet all the time just in case, unless they are content robots or asexuals.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.