[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does sleeping together with a qt gril feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: 1439246109017.jpg (77 KB, 1137x703) Image search: [Google]
1439246109017.jpg
77 KB, 1137x703
What does sleeping together with a qt gril feel like?
>>
>>29614786

Nice.

Because they're not awake to harass you about some girl you looked at a week ago when you were out shopping.
>>
>>29614786
you get to smell her sleep farts
>>
>>29614786
Terrible, always end up sweaty, having that furnace next to you is brutal
>>
>>29614786
If she's naturally colder than you, it can feel nice warming her up with your body heat.

Get used to being used as a pillow/laying on your side if you don't set ground rules for positioning.
>>
>>29614786
Good, but I didn't think it was good then, I just treasured the memory afterwards. I was incredibly nervous, and since we weren't dating, I didn't want to move towards her and make her think I was a creep.

>>29614960
that too
>>
>you will never sleep with Taiga
>>
>>29614786

Nobody actually sleeps this close unless they're blackout drunk.

You have your fun before sleep, you clean up, you move away and get comfy, maybe a foot interlocked or a hand touching somewhere but never...pic related
>>
File: 1465940987237.png (829 KB, 1009x728) Image search: [Google]
1465940987237.png
829 KB, 1009x728
>tfw you will never smell her hair again
>tfw you will never again pet her head while she's sleeping on your chest
>tfw you will never again playfully bully her and she bullies you back
>tfw you will never wrap your legs together again
>she will never gently caress your body again
>you will never kiss her again
>you will never talk to her again

I hate everything
>>
A girl I love slept in my bed with me last week. It was really hot because I don't have ac, so she slept topless. We spoon-slept for a couple hours, then kissed for a bit, and then slept on our sides, butt to butt. It was wonderful.
>>
>>29615151
In college first 2 years had the dorm twin extra long bed so I slept plenty of times like op's pic, but yeah once I moved out of dorms and had a queen bed I was never as such
>>
>>29614786
>mmmm cuddling
>uhhhhh I need to breathe
>roll away
>aahhhh space
>feel lonely, want close human touch
>roll back and cuddle

Repeat through the entire night. My gf and I are both light sleepers so this literally is how it's for us.
>>
>>29615164
All of those are good, because I never want to see her again.
>>
>>29615164
I'm literally crying from all the well known feels here
>>
>>29615164
>again
get out normie
>>
It's awkward the first several times, but it becomes really cozy once you become accustomed to it. I always have to fall asleep listening to political commentary because left to my own thoughts, I'll think about awful things that keep me up, but with a girl there, it's not so hard. You can just focus on her breathing or whatever else.

And, being that I'm a morning person, I enjoy the excitement of knowing I have my whole day ahead of me and she might he a part of that, assuming I don't hate her.
>>
>>29615186
Dude... what the fuck are you doing? You passed on guaranteed sex with someone you love?
>>
>>29615212
>My gf and I
what are you doing here?
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 255x170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 255x170
>>29614786

I was sitting next to qt on a 4 hour train ride. Thin and long brown hair. She fell asleep on my shoulder by accident. Felt the warmth from her body for the rest of the ride. Didn't want things to get awkward so pretend to sleep. I still remember feeling her abruptly jolt up after she realized what happened, I assume. (Still had my eyes closed)

For those few hours, I felt like I was loved.
>>
>>29615686
The same as everyone else.
>>
>>29615164
sighhhh

right in the feels. i was having an ok day until i read this.

i still miss you
>>
Well physically speaking its no different to any other less attractive grill, but a qt one specifically?

First, it comes with all the cons of having another person in your bed. You don't want to wake them up so any sort of sleep time fidgeting, rolling, turning and repositioning will have to be done with utmost care the closer they are too you. Close cuddling like in OPs pic cannot be done for long because arms, legs and sides start to feel sore and you need to flex and wiggle a bit to relax them. This is hard to do if you are closely spooning her and your legs are interlocked. Not to mention it gets hot as fuck if the weather is warm

Good bits? Since she is a QT Grill you can watch and admire her as she lays in your bed. If she is naked you can see the curves of her body and breasts, if your hands are resting on her breasts you might be able to give them some gentle loving squeezes before you both fall asleep. Do it anyway as a method of getting yourself to sleep as well since the motion is quite soothing.

Sleeping with someone is worth if for the closeness and the sex, but you will very quickly miss being able to have your own space and not need to worry about another person being there. The best situations for sharing a bed with someone is after a huge night of (reasonable) drinking and a long day, such that you both climb into bed, have your intimate activity if you're capable and fall asleep as quick as you can while being cuddled together closely.

Falling asleep isnt that great, waking up together however is a much better situation since waking her up with your gentle touches to her body and breasts would be a welcome endeavor... hopefully one that results in her secretly waking up and pouncing ontop of you for morning sex.
>>
>>29614786
I've always found it too warm. I usually wait until they fall asleep and then move as far away as possible. I like having someone to cuddle with in the morning though.
>>
>>29614786
too hot, crowded
overrated desu, sleeping alone is the best
>>
File: 1466985990162.png (821 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1466985990162.png
821 KB, 499x618
>>29614786
comfy. u can often get them to have sex by just putting ur boner up against em realll tight and grope boobs
>>
File: 1467048270224.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1467048270224.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>29614960
;D2453546265
>>
It's really fucking hot, women are furnaces. So I'd recommend not sleeping skin to skin unless you're in a cold room. Wear a light T shirt or get her to wear one of yours. Believe me, nothing is sexier than seeing your girl in one of your t shirts (unless she's a fatty and you're skin and bones).

Positives. You're not alone, sex happens easily because you can literally rub your bone against her all night and she will eventually want it. Cuddling feels awesome, especially post sex, and waking up next to her is one of the best feelings in the world.

Source: me and my ex were pretty damn codependent and always slept together
>>
slept in the same bed as a girl a few times. they smell good and you kind of wake up smelling like them.
>>
>>29616053
Everyone else comes here because they're robots. You're not a robot.
>>
>>29616228

Senpai, you seem experienced in those matters and I can relate to everything

I have a question though,
After a long make out session before falling sleeping I always wake up with the driest mouth possible, so dry that I can barely talk. Does it happen to everyone or is it just me?
>>
>>29616366
That's where you are wrong. This board has lots of posters who aren't robots. All sorts of people post here, including females, people who have had sex, Chads.
>>
>>29616366
lmao that was ages ago. before moot killed this board. and even the it was like 50% robots and 50% just pretending. now its like 90% pretending and 10% actual robots
>>
>>29616391
Thanks senpai.

Do you sleep with your mouth open? Your breathing is probably drying you out something fierce. What you're describing doesnt happen to me though, I feel a bit dry sure but nothing that doesnt go away after a swallow and a tongue lick on the inside of my mouth.

If its only after long makeout sessions that's pretty strange desu.
>>
I actually had a similar experience for the first time a few nights ago. Lets hit with a backstory really quick then I'll get into it
>Sister has a friend
>16 but qt in both body and personality
>She gets a crush on me
>Turn her down because she was 15 at the time
>She looks up age of consent in our state
>It's 16
>"Hey Anon! Guess what today is. It's my birthday."
>Sorry, no
>"Can we go out and just not do sexual things at least?"
>Sorry, I'm not comfortable with it
>Think it over for a while
>Decide fuck it I'm going to do it
>"Hey Anon, my friend has a bf now" - my sister
Fast forward almost a year since I met her
>my 16 y/o qt came over to spend the night to hang out with my sister
>I tag along throughout the day
>We ended up sitting next to each other and at one point I put my arm up when she's not there without thinking and when she sat back down my arm was around her
>Sit like this for the rest of the night
>Late at night she ends up laying down on the couch we're on
>Lays so her head is on my lap
>After an hour of this she moves over so I can lay down with her and tells me to
>We lay there for ~two hours my arm wrapped around her and her hand in mine
I'll never forget it
>The comfort of having someone I love up against me over taking the small amount of discomfort from the position I was in
>The feeling of her hand in mine, fingers wrapped together
>Her slowly running her thumb along mine
>The super quiet qt way she would talk to me as she layed there
>The feeling of her soft skin against mine
>The smell of her shampoo from her hair that was near my face

God, I fucked up
>>
>>29616497

I remember when I was a kid I wore a sort of mouth piece because I breathed with me mouth instead of me nose, despite having a jew huge nose (the irony), but I can't really tell if I still do now
>>
File: 1467227955736.png (321 KB, 337x518) Image search: [Google]
1467227955736.png
321 KB, 337x518
>>29614786
Warm and loving. It feels like not being lonely anymore.
>>
>>29614786
Better than sex itself imo
Sex is too rough and passionate. Sleeping next to/caressing a naked girl is pure comf
>>
I cuddled with an 8/10 once, it was the only girl who ever liked me, to me it's overrated

I felt nothing. Her hair smelled good but having her close felt forced to me and I hated that she loved me and would always ask me why I was pulling away when the heat from her body was getting to be too much

Guess I'm just a freak
>>
>>29615011
this is pretty much it if we're being honest, they're pretty cosy though but god damn too warm most of the time
>>
File: 1466965709018.png (390 KB, 498x710) Image search: [Google]
1466965709018.png
390 KB, 498x710
>>29615164
Jokes on you. I'm too repulsive to experience those feels with a girl.
>>
I've actually done this. I have no idea what it feels like because I was asleep at the time.
>>
>>29616830
everything that is a "relationship" is overrated

only thing that is great is impregnating a woman

fuck relationships

fuck dating
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.