[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you people ever fucking change?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: lloyd-the-conqueror-2.jpg (80 KB, 460x317) Image search: [Google]
lloyd-the-conqueror-2.jpg
80 KB, 460x317
About 2 weeks ago I was in a library working on something when I see a guy (pic related) surfing arcanine on the computers. He talked like a 12 year old, dressed like a 16 year old but, as I found out, is 24.
Anyway, I ws working nearby when his mother came up and asked him how the job search was going. I had seen him surfing 4chan and switch to Monster as she walked up. he lied and said he had applied a bunch of places. The mom sighed and said,
"Well, let's pray you get a job."
I couldn't resist. I said,
"Excuse me? Yeah, I know a place that is hiring"
She lit up, he glared at me.
"Really?!"
"Yes! I work for Roehl and we have a program for new employees."
I looked at him,
"Do you have a divers license?"
She answered,
"Yes, I made him get one."
"Great! Just call the main office and ask for training. They will get you into the 4 week class and when you are done you will have a CDL. You get paid $500 a week during the class. After that there is a 10 period where you do training with our drivers and you only make $90 a day for those two weeks, but after that you make $190 a day, more if you work evenings, weekends, or pull overtime. And you get raises at 6 months and after that every year. Oh, and they have additional training for things like reefer trucks or flatbeds that also give you raises."
She was all bouncy. He looked pissed. he asked,
"what's the catch?"
"If you don't work for us for a year you owe us the $4,000 for the training class."
I gave her the website:
http://www.roehl.jobs/cdl-truck-driving-schools/step-by-step-instructions
and explained that the interview is really easy.
I told her she could read the instructions and they were very simple.
Over the next 3 weeks he did EVERYTHING wrong - didn't answer the phone for the interview twice; was late for the first day, didn't show up the third.
He didn't want a real job, even an easy one
What is wrong with you morons?
>>
Is a lifetime of carpal tunnel really worth $.02 per post?

Maybe you should become a trucker instead of a shill
>>
>>29614661
>Will you people ever fucking change?
the answer is no
>>
>>29614661
you should confront the mother directly. tell her he doesn't want a job, and for the good of her and her son's welfare, she needs to kick him out of the house.
>>
>>29614796
Go to any tech college page with a CDL program-
This is possible with hundreds of firms.
>if he hadn't put a link you would have demanded a source
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.