[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn be a cute girl Why live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.webm (693 KB, 1066x600) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAA.webm
693 KB, 1066x600
>ywn be a cute girl

Why live
>>
>>29614510

I wish I had the body of a cute girl and the brain of a robot. That would be the perfect setup for me.
>>
>>29614546
I wish I had the body of a cute girl and the brain of a cute girl!
>>
>>29614510
do you think you look convincing enough?
>>
>>29614546
>tfw you have the exact opposite of this

kill me ahah wow
>>
>>29614568
No.

I'm not a tranny... just an ugly girl. Sad to say that even trannies have a better chance at Cute Girl-dom than I do.
>>
>>29614595
i know that feeling all too well. sad times my friend
>>
>>29614619
how do you stop yourself from wanting to die
>>
>>29614510
>>29614619
you faggettes who try to convince yourselves that girl life is hard are just plain dumb or fat
girl life is dream life
>>
File: aqua crying .jpg (375 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
aqua crying .jpg
375 KB, 1280x720
>>29614735
not if you're ugly

you get bullied
>>
>>29614757
All you have to do is not be fat and some average to above average Chad will settle for you. Even if you're fat some guy will still settle for you. You've got life on easy mode you fucking fem"""""bot""""
>>
>>29614510
So you can imagine what it would be like and suffer knowing you will never experience being one.
>>
>>29614787
>not be fat
>implying this is easy when your face looks like you accidentally got hit by a truck a few times
>implying food isn't the only thing that makes you feel better when you're so ugly that people snicker at you on the street because you're so ugly
>implying girls with pretty faces who are fat aren't treated as superior to you when you're not fat

there is literally NO reason not to be fat when you're ugly. nothing changes. at least food is comfy
>>
>>29614821
It's harder to be fat than it is to be in shape, porky. Just don't eat like a retard and MOVE. That's all you have to do you absolute roast. And even if you go through the effort of being fat some beta orbiter will be happy to orbit you.
>>
>>29614851
im not fat, i just have a birth defect called my face

but im thinking of becoming fat because at that point WHO CARES
>>
>>29614757
>>29614821
make up damn it
you have curves, nice hips, boobs, the boobs!!!, the cute clothes, the hair you can do anything you want with it, you'll never lose it
just do anything you like, like hiking, tennis, bow&arrow, skating, and you'll get several levels of attention (and unwanted attention) easily
also it's not just to impress others, it's to live a life of cuteness all around, all day err day, senpai
>>
>>29614912
>hair
>you'll never lose it

my hair fell out, im bald practically. are you fucking with me m8?
>>
>>29614934
that's called disease
go to a dermathologyst
>>
>>29614975
holy shit you are retarded

its a disease that doctors can't restore, otherwise hundreds of men wouldn't be walking around balding
>>
>>29614989
well, if you are a MAN
idiot, men baldness is because testosterone lying in the blood after puberty for the whole life and the thing slowly reacts with proteins in cells in head skin and thins and kills the hair
you can slow down the process several years by reducing the testosterone released in the blood, because said cells will not be killed instantly anyways, and will recover at a high rate than die, and you will not need all the testosterone after becoming a man anyway too
i thought you were a WOMAN, senpai
>>
>>29615082
do you not understand that female baldness is also covered by testosterone in the blood after puberty?

fucking retard
>>
>>29615314
that's a too rare of a "disease" if you're a woman
how fucked up genetics one must have to have inherited male baldness in their head skin

fuck you, testosterone blockers will work like a breeze on your female testosterone levels
go to the damn doctor already
>>
>>29615405
Male pattern baldness is called that because it's just more likely males get it because it's an X-linked gene and since males only have one X chromosome it's 100% on if they inherit the gene.

Women have Barr bodies meaning just 1 X with it doesn't always confer the balding, but having one copy might lead to some superficial thinning, and two could potentially result in male-like balding.

So, not really that "fucked up genetics", she'd be just unlucky.
>>
>>29615405
>>29615405
do you not think ive been to like a dozen different doctors since ive figured out somehting is different about me?

they all refuse to do anything, even some of the """best""" ones say its normal. or they give out drugs that cause other things to be worse.

i've just been fucked from birth, clearly. couldn't even keep cute hair.
>>
>>29615467
and how exactly such explanation would affect said unlucky bastard from going to a doctor
keep making excuses
>>
>>29614510
>ywn be a mentally ill faggot
why live
>>
>>29614510
Iktf. I wasn't meant to be a guy.
>tfw will never be a cute girl that makes robots happy
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.