[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're one of the first generations of males that have experienced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: mommaslittleman.jpg (22 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
mommaslittleman.jpg
22 KB, 400x323
We're one of the first generations of males that have experienced growing up with single mothers. What effect does this have on our psychology?
>>
>>29614488

You never learned how to be men.

And now, even if you have sons of your own, you will be unable to teach them.
>>
>>29614598
Only if you are poor I guess. My mom made it a point to put me in stuff like the Scouts so I would have male role models and learn male things.
>>
>>29614598
We did. It just takes us a lot longer and we have to make lots of unneeded mistakes
>>
>>29614488
More faggot OPs running around shitting up the internet
>>
You really should stop taking /pol/ so seriously. For your own good.

inb4 le good goy maym xdd
>>
>>29614488
>We're one of the first generations of males that have experienced growing up with single mothers.
bing this ignorant of history
>>
File: singlemoms.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
singlemoms.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>29614488
It sucks to raise yourself. Still not an adult at 32...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.