[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a lucky robot who actually knows how to drive. I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (876 KB, 2000x1340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
876 KB, 2000x1340
I'm a lucky robot who actually knows how to drive. I can't find a job and figure uber would be a good way to make money. Any other robots do this? I'm not a good socializer but if I'm taking drunk people home I figure they won't even remember the awkward uber driver from last night. Also what kind of features would robots like to see in my uber car?
>>
why do you care if they remember you or not?
>>
>>29614366
1. Don't say a word apart from asking where I wanna go and telling me how much my journey cost
2. Don't smoke while I'm in the car, it's your car sure but I'm paying to ride in it so don't choke me to death
3. Don't pretend you got lost and take the long way round to hike up the fair, if I see you do that I'll just get out without paying
>>
>>29614618
>telling me how much my journey cost
>I'll just get out without paying
thats not how uber works. the drive doesnt tell you how much it's gonna cost, you can get the estimate via the app. and you cant get out without paying since in order to call an uber in the first place you need to have added a valid credit card to your profile

plus if a drive makes a wrong turn you can email uber and theyll refund you the extra mileage
>>
After insurance, gas, and maintenance, you'll be making less than minimum wage.
>>
>>29614748

This.

Uber is a part of the next level of wage slavery.
>>
>>29614748
You work for tips now. It's just like being a bartender. You can either do it well and make 100+ on tips a night or make 0.
>>
I have a gaming friend from NYC that is an Uber driver. He makes anywhere from $5-10K a month, granted that is like $1,500-2,000 a month any other city in the country.
>>
>>29614618
t. someone who has never taken an uber
>>
>>29614952

Yeah 5-10k in nyc wont get you very far lol
>>
>>29615620
5k a month isn't bad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.