[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School Feels Thread >Everyone can choose their own partners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: school-bullying-1080x608.jpg (90 KB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
school-bullying-1080x608.jpg
90 KB, 1080x608
School Feels Thread

>Everyone can choose their own partners for this project!
>Oh anon... you can just join this group
>>
File: 1463959266438.jpg (75 KB, 700x887) Image search: [Google]
1463959266438.jpg
75 KB, 700x887
I graduated 6 years ago. My high school freshmen year was a fucking decade ago. besides screwing around with friends most of my memories of high school are fading fast.
>>
>>29614337

If you're attending highschool, you shouldn't be here.

It's quite literally neurotoxic for you. And don't think for a sweet fucking second that's hyperbole, because it's not.
>>
>>29614371
I know that feel. It's been 8 years since I graduated. Feels weird, like where did the time go? Feels like it was just yesterday, but when I try to remember details, it's all fuzzy.
>>
>no family and friends attended my graduation
>my name gets called to walk across the stage
>met with complete silence
>autism takes over and speedwalked out of there
>didn't even shake the principals hand
>>
>>29614386
I graduated a couple years back. My life is pretty shit but not as bad can be.
>>
>anon you can work with chad
>Please, anyone but him!
>>
I didn't go to prom or the leaver's assembly. I got an isolation for having people write offensive stuff all over me on the last day and then went home and did not return.
>>
File: 1459885288950.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1459885288950.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>what special girl in high school that always gave you heart attck when she walked past you
>one you way to class
>see her and chad having their arms around eachother

This was over 10 years ago, Todays shes not even attractive and i have no idea what I saw in her
>>
File: 1441743764110.jpg (9 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
1441743764110.jpg
9 KB, 290x174
I miss school and highschool because they were a thousand times better than college
>mfw I fell for the ''university is the best part of your life'' meme
>>
>>29614470
>american have public humiliation ceremony for robots
>>
>>29614889

I fell for it too.

I'm just as socially isolated as I was in high school but now with the added pressure of knowing I'm getting to the point of no return and knowing without references to point to I'm fucked if I actually want to get a job.
>>
>>29614407
thats probably because everyone posting here besides us graduated last year or are still in school man. that or they've made ZERO notable memories in the years since graduating.
>>
>>29614984
Probably, yeah. All I really remember from high school is the way the building looked, and the feeling I got when that girl held my hand.
>>
File: FrustrationAltanaka.jpg (35 KB, 749x500) Image search: [Google]
FrustrationAltanaka.jpg
35 KB, 749x500
>>29614337
>no friends
>nobody ever attempted to talk to me after first few days of freshman year
>skipped out on prom/graduation/etc all normie shit
>now have anger issues from the isolation and bullying

Whenever I think of the people who bullied me growing up all I want is to meet them in the flesh again and smash their fucking skull in for what they done to me.
>>
File: well just fucking kill me then.png (1 MB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
well just fucking kill me then.png
1 MB, 788x872
I have a school related story to tell

>Finishing Highschool
>Had a couple friends who lived in Chardo OH
>the shooting happens
>I remember some of the cool people and wonder if they are ok
>oh man the girl I used to hang out with got cute
>ask her if she's ok
>shes still shook up by the shooting
>she gets real close with me that day
>try to get her to talk about something else
>its working kind of
>we talk about music since I know she loves that
>she asks me if I've changed my music preferences
>I literally only listened to video game music and anime osts
>shit
>start opening tabs for more normie music
>tell her "yeah, as a matter of fact let me send you a song I've been listening to, you might like it given the situation"
>send her the link
>she reads the message and doesn't reply for an hour
>brush it off thinking she was tired
>next day I have a wall of text of her and her friends and families
>they call me an asshole and tell me never talk to her again
>w-what did I do?
>check for what I said
>check the link, maybe I sent something wrong without knowing
>check the song
>"Pumped up kicks"
>look up the lyrics
>shit
>>
>>29614889

WHY AREN'T THERE FRATS? WHY DON'T I HAVE A STONER PIECE OF SHIT ROOM MATE? WHY DON'T PEOPLE PARTY ALL THE TIME? WHY ISN'T EVERYONE WILD AND CRAZY? WHY IS THIS SO SHITTY?
>>
>>29615084
>>now have anger issues from the isolation and bullying
>all I want is to meet them in the flesh again and smash their fucking skull
Yeah, me too. But with the addition that I'm not in a good shape so I'll never be able to get into fights without losing and being humilliated. And I'm too scared to go to the gym, or too lazy to do exercise
>>
>>29615222
Naturally I'm decently coordinated but I'm not a trained fighter or anything. I'd still fight anybody because I have stupid heart, but I wouldn't hesitate to pick up a weapon and smash their head in
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.