[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you died and became a ghost?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1457092479539.png (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1457092479539.png
11 KB, 408x408
What would you do if you died and became a ghost?
>>
Sit on 4chan all day tbqh
>>
bring horror upon all who have wronged me, would sure as shit force a bunch of them into mental wards.

YOU LIKE HITTING ME DAD? HOW IS THAT GAG FEELING, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO NOT BE ABLE TO SAY SHIT.
>>
>>29614319
At first I might haunt people for the fun of it, but honestly I would protect the one girl that was apart of my life, the only person that mattered to me.
>>
>>29614436
your mom?

I would peep on cute ladies and steal their panties
>>
>>29614487
I can smell the summer school.

No, the girl whose tits I slap around you dingus.
>>
>>29614436
>I would protect the one girl that was apart of my life, the only person that mattered to me

And float by helplessly as she sucks the dicks of ungrateful Chads.
>>
>>29614569
They'd all mysteriously die before anything like that happens. Ghosts don't sleep.
>>
>>29614319
Host an Internet radio show about capitalism and command a hoard of trolls
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.