[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>log in to normie book after years without doing >almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 800x388
>log in to normie book after years without doing
>almost all the few friends who I had de-friend me
>look at the news
>everybody is SJW who is right about everything
>everybody praise god, hate Trump, hate borders, laugh at vines, write shit about good vibes and share normie memes
>feel like I'm going to pass out from the rage, blocked the account

I don't feel good. I don't even know what's right or wrong. I feel like I don't belong to this world. And the only thing I have in my head is a question.

Am I the wrong and fucked in the head or is it the others?
>>
>>29614278
Are people really this fucked up by the idea that other people can have different opinions?

If it makes you feel better, I'm sure plenty of those people would feel the exact same thing if they hung out on here for a while.
>>
>>29614278
All of those people are happy and you're sitting alone raging about social media on an anime image board.
>>
>>29614278
I know exactly how you feel

normscums are at the pinacle of group think and intellectual obstinance. Society is in desperate need of a eugenics program
>>
why would you feel the need to justify yourself or attain validity from these people?
>>
>>29614394
>pinacle of group think
>From the board that screams "SJW TAKEOVER" "GTFO JIDF" and "LEFTIST SCUM" any time anyone disagrees with them
>>
>>29614324
I know people think different. But it's not that. It's like everywhere I saw there was like a indoctrination to being SJW. Literally everybody was doing or saying the same. And I don't have problem with SJW (or I like to think so) but it was like everybody was trying THEIR BEST to do it. Trying to show everybody who's the most progressive, good vibes giver, hate speech enemy SJW of them all
>>
>>29614463
And 90% of 4chan is exactly the same, only with edgy, contrarian beliefs.

Most people like to live in echo chambers. SJW, altright, whatever. Just ignore them and focus on the people who are open to different ideas.
>>
>>29614533
I found none of them in there. And you're right about this site. But playing devils advocate, there is tones of other people in here who don't share /pol/ tards points of views. I like to think that normie book is the same way. But after seeing what I saw, I don't think that's the case
>>
>>29614278

>everybody praise god

What?

Facebook is simply different from 4chan. 4chan always has and always will be a containment zone for the mentally ill losers of the Internet.
>>
>>29614430
Says the sophism using hypocrite

Honestly, grow up
>>
>>29614381
>>29614405
>>29614463
>>29614533
>>29614671
>>29614716
Wow its almost as if the "/pol/" tards you complain about so much dont have that big of a presence on this board

Youre all absolutely delusional
>>
How do you know if someone defriended you? ;_;
>>
>>29614958
I don't really see /pol/ tards in here. And definitely don't see /pol/ points of view.

>>29614987
You had a friend list of 200 people. Log in a couple of years and you have less than 50. Search the ones that you actually know (or used to) to find that their are no longer your friends. And that you actually have to send another friend request
>>
>complaining about SJWs

reddit is two blocks down, faggot.
>>
>>29614533
>le we are just the same xDDDDDDDD

No, 4chan fucking isn't. Anonymity means you can take and defend multiple positions within the same 15 minute span. No one here is silenced. Most people on 4chan understand multiple perspectives and experiment with them.

Contrary to SJW dogma, no one here is silenced, and if you come in and spout your leftist bullshit, you will be read. People attacking you just draws more attention to you.

This format is exactly what it appears to be.
>>
>>29615049
>I don't really see /pol/ tards in here. And definitely don't see /pol/ points of view.
Yea thats exactly my point, i see more complaints about said opinion than the actual opinions themselves
Hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>29615124
>stop complainibg about the things i like!!111!!
>>
normie book has gotten much much worse over the last year or two. idk if its me changing or the site itself, probably some of both.
>>
IDK why everyone is bitching about Facebook. It's great. The best memes. I even admin a meme page. :DDD
>>
>>29615124
This. Bitching about SJWs is a clear indication of a reddit immigrant.
>>
File: 1459741059819.jpg (20 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
1459741059819.jpg
20 KB, 575x323
>>29614278
I can relate.
125 iq and single narcisitic motherhood was a deadly cocktail.

I'm quite good looking but destroyed by how feminism ruined my mother, literally 97% of women and probably 80% of men indirectly to cuckdom for it.

A girl at work has been flirting with me for months. I thought that since we were coworkers she'd at least be somewhat serious about it but I knew she was very normie and I'm secretly(to the workplace) not..

Anyway we started texting a while ago.
I ask if we can talk and she responds "Yeah maybe tomorrow, I'm gonna see a movie with my lover soon"
I knew nothing of this and it just makes me sick, responded with just the man throwing trash into bin icon.

It's my birthday, this happened today and I logg into my blank facebook with 0 statuses from me and the vanilla no picture picture as the only material there.

Still have 150 friends left since I lost hope, probably cause I look alright.
Retards congratulate me, for 4 fucking years they keep saying congratulations with 0 response from me. Fuck this day
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.