[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever had a girl liking you? Was she ugly? Was she shy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 20
File: 53931672_p0_master1200.jpg (313 KB, 1200x636) Image search: [Google]
53931672_p0_master1200.jpg
313 KB, 1200x636
Ever had a girl liking you? Was she ugly? Was she shy?
>>
Girl 1 was a popular, outgoing cheerleader type. She liked me, but not enough to date me. I fell a lot deeper for her than she ever did for me.
Girl 2 was pretty much the hottest girl ever, but I was still pursuing Girl 1 and she lost interest during that time.
Girl 3 liked me a lot but already had a boyfriend.
>>
I had a very small group of friends in high school, mostly girls. Apparently most of them were into me for one reason or another.
>>
>>29614145
her entire personality was just sex.
>>
>really fucking clumsy, like almost annoying level
>reads (mostly fantasy, harry potter/percy jackson kinda stuff)
>watches a lot of marvel movies and looks up characters she likes
>super self-depricating
>slips in mentions of her problems and then rejects help
>kinda touchy-feely

we hung out a lot at the start of college and then ended up dating for a few weeks before she told me she couldn't handle a relationship. i was really sad for way too long, but i learned a lot of lessons about repressing my attachment issues and distancing myself

got my first kiss tho, so that was nice
>>
>>29614472
>harem of close friends
Living the dream
>>
File: empty.jpg (204 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
empty.jpg
204 KB, 816x816
Hottest and most popular girl i went to highschool with liked me in middle school for 3 years. Didn't find out until some of her friends told me after highschool. Then it was too late. This has haunted me for so long
>>
>>29614145
She was ugly and shy and I met her on this board.
>>
In grade school there was a cute blonde who gave me my first kiss but her parents hated me so I never saw her.

Every other girl was some combination of slutty or crazy and I didn't care for them in the slightest.
>>
A girl liked me in middle school she was decent looking and shy I remember all her friends telling me she liked me and wanted to asked me out,I remember once a group of her friends came close to me and they were saying so this is guy she wants to ask out it was awkward so I just walked away,but neither me or she ever had the balls to talk to each other I was very shy in school,I blew my only chance to see how having a gf feels like as im still a kissless virgin
>>
>>29614563
It was alright. I don't talk to most of them anymore, though. Schedules and distance and drifting apart, I guess.
>>
Yeah. A really cute redhead liked me back in sophomore year and we dated in junior year.. It didn't even last a month because of my stupidity and I regret it every day :(
>>
Yep. two girls.

Girl 1. Hottest girl in the school. We were in the last year of high school. I was her friend and I thought she was hot but I didn't want to date her ( I was involved with Girl 2 ). I was basically her best friend and she told me everything and all her secrets. Eventually she told me she liked me and told me she wanted to date me.

2. Met her online. Saved my life. Perfect in every way but it didn't work out because of distance. It's been over 8 months since I last talked to her but I think about her every day. I hope one day I will see her again.
>>
Yeah. But she didn't want a relationship because of commitment, so she led me on for months because she "liked the attention." Fuck women, they use us to feel good and then toss us away without a second thought.
>>
File: 1431819302541.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1431819302541.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>once in HS gym class a group of girls came up to me and gave me a love note
>literally ran and hid from them
>was allowed to sit out the class for the day by implying someone was bullying me

What the fuck was wrong with me
>>
>>29614648
I still fap to girl 1 every now and then mainly to the thought that i could have hit that.
>>
I found out that the rich girl who lived a couple blocks from me had a crush on me. I probably would have asked her out if I'd known at the time. Can't imagine why, though. I was really awkward in high school, physically, and mentally. Still hadn't figured out how to talk to most people right, and I wasn't used to the growth spurt yet so I tripped a lot.Tripped over my own feet in 11th grade on the way to class and fell down a flight of stairs as the 8th graders getting a tour were walking by. A girl I was good friends with had a thing for me, too. Goth girl, quiet, kind of mean to most people. I married her
>>
Three.

One was fat, ugly, shy, acted and dressed like a middle aged lady, she was a really hard worker, kind, but very judgmental and rigid. She had a calm and collected look to her, really had her shit together. Good woman overall, would have probably been interested in her if I wasn't a literal fagget.

A random sixteen year old and a literal nimfo in a mental hospital. I think she was bipolar or something. Almost killed her baby brother. Smart girl though. Good taste in literature. She liked everyone at some point though, so she barely counts.

The other one was a five years old I babysat. It was really cute though, she made me a bracelet out of grass and flowers. It fell apart instantly, but it was still very sweet.

A pretty pathetic display, even for a robot.
>>
>>29614801
Is your wife still mean or has she mellowed since then?
>>
>>29614823
She's nicer in general, I would say. A lot of it, I think, was just the whole rebellious phase we were all in. I remember she hated me at first because she thought I was trying to steal her best friend.
>>
>>29614696
Something similar happened to me.
>girls walk up to me after gym
>ask if I want to come hang out at their house after school
>say "how about we kill ourselves instead?"
>I walk away and instantly feel my insides dying
What in the actual fuck is wrong with me, don't think any girl has showed interest in me since then, it was probably the point where my autism kicked into high-gear and I haven't recovered since.
>>
File: sad bear lain.png (118 KB, 332x450) Image search: [Google]
sad bear lain.png
118 KB, 332x450
>>29614145
If there ever was one, I wouldn't know because I never bothered to talk to a girl before.

Anyone else like this?
>>
File: 1467047276844.jpg (19 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
1467047276844.jpg
19 KB, 405x405
>>29614145
No
;alkdfja
>>
File: man eating fruit.jpg (62 KB, 358x477) Image search: [Google]
man eating fruit.jpg
62 KB, 358x477
>>29614903
>say "how about we kill ourselves instead?"
Holy shit, Anon. Don't do that to my sides.
>>
>>29614567
Even worse is when she messages you telling you herself, but you can't believe it's true so you just ignore it thinking it's a mean joke like everyone's always pulling on you. Many years later you find out the truth, having missed your only ticket to happiness and an intimate relationship of any kind.
>>
>>29614145
This is so stupid, women are not what I go for. I love fighting, and that's what I'll go after.

Leave sweets and sweeties behind if you wanna make it
>>
File: genuine_anger.jpg (34 KB, 680x667) Image search: [Google]
genuine_anger.jpg
34 KB, 680x667
>girl I liked as a sophomore
>she was rather annoying and pretty stupid now that I think about it
>but lol sophomore me didn't care
>orbited this chick a lot
>become frustrated with it and break all contact with her, I wasn't getting anywhere anyways
>talking to friend
>friend tells me she liked me all along but didn't do anything because she didn't want to ruin our friendship
>mfw
>>
>>29614905
>Anyone else like this?
yes and i wanna die so fucking much
>>
Girl 1
>middle school
>I'm socially inept as always
>girl is sitting on a bench in gym class seeming to tear up
>she's cute with nice boobs
>i go over and ask her what's wrong
>she tells me
>every day after that she talks to me a lot, smiles, hugs
>wears my jacket when I take it off
>groan and facepalm about it years later

>high school
>unattractive girl likes me
>has never spoken to me before
>tells our mutual friend that she likes me
>this mutual friend tries to get me to talk to the girl
>refuse to because I don't find her attractive at all
>when I go to church her fucking grandma is asking me to talk to her
>NOPE

>later in high school
>friend's 2 year younger sister always smiles and looks at me
>clings to me when we go somewhere
>she's okay looking
>tell myself not to do it because it is my friend's sister
>in college now
>decide to say fuck it because I may never find someone at this rate
>start giving her sultry looks
>we hang out once
>she does a lot of school work so I just leave her alone and don't do anything
>now she doesn't seem interested
>I will die a virgin and alone
>>
File: 1463746148116.jpg (164 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463746148116.jpg
164 KB, 770x1000
there was this one nigress that tried looking emo that always wanted me to sit by her.
>she always stared at me in class when I switched seats
>>
>>29614145
I know for certain there was ONE.

she's like
>annoying
>really fat
>really ugly/messed up face
>a 2/10 at best

I'm pretty meme autism but I had hints that she might have liked me. I didn't completely know until someone came up to me and told me that she liked me. I'd rather be a kv then go out with her. Honestly I can't believe I only attracted one girl out of my whole school life. Pretty depressing especially a bottom tier fatshit. I could always been autistic though and some hot stacy was giving me signs that she liked me.
>>
>>29614145
Girl 1 wanted to go out too much and I was a shut-in.
Girl 2 had average looks, was shy and I was a shut-in.
I'm still a shut-in, just more red-pilled.
>>29614574
greentext please
>>
File: Who turned out the lights.jpg (36 KB, 526x518) Image search: [Google]
Who turned out the lights.jpg
36 KB, 526x518
>Was she ugly?
I hate to say it this way, but yes, incredibly unatractive.
>Was she shy?
Not really, she wanted to be shy though. I know this is weird, but since I'm shy (the type of person whose face turns all red when someone says hello) I guess she wanted to be more appealing. Also, I think she wanted to look like a cute anime girl, something that obviously she failed at.

There was this other girl too who was really sex driven.

Both confessed to me, when the second one did I thought it was a joke and I made her feel really bad, apparently. One of her friends yelled at me after that... Wew, life is crazy, man. I almost feel less pathetic.

Fake enthusiasm
>>
>>29616203
>her friend yelled at you for accidentally rejected her

I never understood the point in this. Isn't it considered stupid to get mad for being rejected?
>>
>>29614145
Girl 1: Nice girl personality wise, 6/10 at best, but I was too young and naieve to care. Wasn't into it at the time at all. This was middle school.
Girl 2: Highschool. Fell for a bitch so did not pay attention to her, 7/10 would fuck.
Girl 3: Again highschool. 7/10 with very nice tits, but I unironically fell for the bro's before hoe's meme. So fuck me.
Girl 4: Now in college, ugly cross eyed red head. 4/10 would not do.

Guess I deserve /r9k/.
>>
>>29616258
Indeed. But I tthink it was because I didn't take her seriously. I somewhat blame her for that.
>>
>>29616092
oh yeah there was a few others

>elementary school 1st grade
>be me last day and exchanging schools
>was always shy and never really talked to anyone
>class is in a group waiting for parents to pick us up.
>my dad is here
>girl comes up to me and gets close
>wat.jpg
>starts trying to kiss me but at the time I was trying to get away because early autism?
>she kisses me anyway
>says goodbye
>I never really knew her but I guess I'm not a KV. just a virgin

>middle school.
>gym
>forgot clothes
>sitting on the bench
>group of girls come over
>one sits next to me
>starts talking to me
>starts touching me and examining me for some fuck reason
>me getting away from her
>give her a dirty look
>still tries
>tell her to stop
>she continues to follow me around
>i sometimes would lose my pen and lo and behold she has my pen
>how the fuck did she get it
>she must have had at least 5 of them.
>I wasn't really attracted to her
>she was a 4-5/10
>always tried to act really feminine
>was a spooky skellington

I'm unsure about last one
>middle school again
>first day first class
>sitting in corner
>feels good man
>class was boring but at some point in the year I noticed this girl would be staring in my direction a lot.
>she was a shy, nerdy girl from what I heard
>didn't really find girls attractive at that point ; was a good boy
>feel uncomfortable and would catch her staring
>I don't get it
>skip a year
>somehow starting to feel more attracted to her after all that fucking staring
>see her again
>she turned into stacy
>still attracted and now she hangs out with the popular crew.
>skip to high school
>mega stacy
>preferred her as shy nerdy girl probably a 7-8/10 in my book
I never knew if she was attracted to me or not, I was sitting next to a lot of guys so probably was a different one. Reminds me of that manga where that awkward girl turns into stacy. sheeeeeittt
>>
I'm pretty sure my friend's sister was into me.
>frequently visit my friend's house to play games in high school
>sister comes with us whenever we do shit
>she's a year or two younger, a little cute/average, very shy at first but not so much once she got used to me, funny personality, found out she was sexually active with her boyfriend
>I'm sort of the funny guy in the group
>She starts playing along with a lot of my jokes
>tells me she missed me a ton when I don't see her in a while
>occasionally got a little close with us sharing a blanket (they're a poor family and we were in winter, so it was only a little strange at the time)
>one night she gets sort of close to me again and says "I like you more than my boyfriend."
>play it off as a joke
>one time she panicked a little mentioning accidentally sending me some pictures implying nudes were coming my way
I haven't seen her in a long time and I don't know if I could do any lewd things since she's my friend's sister and dating someone I know.
>>
>>29614145
Not a single person has ever been attracted to me.
>>
Girl 1 said she liked me when we were 5.
Girl 2 was a literally retarded, also happened when I was really young.

Maybe some other girl liked me back then since she touched my ass once.
>>
>>29614145
I think so but it might have all been in my head. I think like 3 girls showed signs they were attracted to me, most of them were ugly as hell. I dont like to think about it it makes me sick. Of course i could never talk to any of them so i just ignored them. Im probably a cuck anyway so i just imagine chad fucks them and get boners.
>>
>got text from pretty girl in class that she was in love with me
>being the sperg i was, i texted her back that i had no such feeling towards her(i didn't, but she was hot af)
>could not wait to tell others that a girl liked me
>turned out it was just a prank from a bunch of cool kids having a laugh while they made her send the text to me.
>tfw no one ever loved me my entire life. Wizardry incomming in 2,5 years
>>
>>29616600
i had something similar
>at recess
>sitting around being a loner
>group of girl come close to me
>start talking
>one walks up
>"hey so do you want to go out with me?"
>"no"
>friends start laughing
>looks like I avoided being a laughing stock
>same girl then walks up to this other guy who is sort of awkward too
>"hey want to go out?"
>"no"

girl walks away.

>MAN POWER
>>
There was a girl and I was under the impression that she liked me. She was plain looking, extremely uninteresting and would agree with me no matter what I said, and would constantly tell me that I'm so funny and cool. She pissed me off.
>>
>>29614145
a young lesbian girl once had a crush on me when I was in secondary school but she wasnt very attractive and we didnt have much in common
>>
2 girls

one was in like 6th grade, really cute girl, her friend told me she liked me, and i already had a crush on her for a year at that point. i fucked that all up. she then became the #1 hot girl in school about a year later when her tits and ass got bigger. every single guy in that school was in love with her ass. i really fucked this one up, she basically hated me. i looked her up recently and she got really chubby, so not a total loss.

second girl was in high school, cute poo in the loo girl with big tits and a nice ass. she had these really nice big eyes. and once again i ruined it due to autism
>>
>>29614145
For the most part, literally never. My first GF in 9th grade later admitted to me that she wasn't actually attracted to me and just using me for money/attention. Same with my second (and only other) GF in 12 grade. Neither of them actually let me touch them, should have been a hint

Only time a girl has admitted to me was last year, kind of a shitty story
>Be 19
>Still virgin and fucking tired of it
>Decide to use tinder just to get it over with
>Find 4/10 thicc Filipino girl
>She agrees to come over to my dorm to hang out
>We fuck a few times over the next couple months, agree on a pure fwb type thing
>Eventually get tired of it (always been afraid of commitment)
>Out of nowhere one night mid-fuck I make up a story about having feelings for someone else and that this feels wrong now
>Kick her out
>Can tell she's upset
>Next day she texts me about how she's been crying since and was actually interested in me for more than sex
>Too autistic to know what to say, never replied or spoken to her since
>>
>>29614145
No.
I originally came to /r9k/ to feel less like a special snowflake, but i guess i am one after all.
>>
>>29614145
whores

origoo
>>
>>29616600
At least you played it cool and didn't confess your profound love over text.
Could've been worse
>>
>>29616600
>>29616678
Dumb fucking whores why do they do this
>>
>>29614145
No. This has never happened.
>>
first time she was not ugly at all. she was really quite good looking and still is but she has a boyfriend now so whatever

second one was ugly and fat but wanted the dick hard

still a virgin tho XDDDD
>>
There were many girls that were into me in middle school (before I became what I am now), but I always either didn't like them back or fucked it somehow up. And after all those years, still no gf.
>>
>>29614145
A couple of girls in high school had crushes on me, but I cured them of that by making out with them. Had a woman tell me she loved me, but she was black, in her mid 40s, and the smell of her vagina made me want to die.
>>
>>29614145
Nobody ever liked me.
How can you call yourself a robot if a girl was ever interested in you?
>>
>>29614145
One girl liked me in college
>Disgusting face
>Obese
>Never shower
>Called me sexy and hot all the time
>Always touching my leg or dick "by accident" with her fatty finger
>Always talking shit about everyone out loud thinking that they weren't listening
>Overall made me pretty unconfortable
>>
>>29614145
Have had a couple girls taking a liking to me. All of them crazy. Absolutely mental.
>>
>>29614145
I had some girls like me. During my late teens I was really quite popular with girls despite being full on autism and depressed.
Nowadays ai get occasional glances and some show me interest but they are gone as soon as they witness my autism.
>>
>>29617338
I've had this problem since I was young. I don't consider myself a robot for lack of female attention, I consider myself a robot because all of those females have managed to scar me in some way to the point that I can't possibly trust women ever again. Wish I was gay senpai.
>>
>was she ugly
>was she shy
>>>>was she secretly a guy?
No shes hot and we date
>>
File: 1466687970185.jpg (128 KB, 960x594) Image search: [Google]
1466687970185.jpg
128 KB, 960x594
my losing virginity story is pretty funny but basically i got 'forced' into sex with my next door neighbour who i knew for 15~ years.

>She came over with her mother, just to hang out with us (me and my mother) like we do often
>it's a weekend so we watch some shitty tv and drink wine
>her mother goes over because she has work in the morning
>it's about 11:30
>my mother goes to bed
>she wants more wine
>well ok
>starts asking me if i find her attractive
>sure, you're pretty
>asks me of my sexual experiences (none, other than just making out and fondling)
>asks me if she wants me to be her first
>what the fuck no. We see eachother almost every day and i think it'd mess up our relationship
>she is leaning on me on the couch
>keeps asking
>turns tv off
>and stands up and said im going upstairs to your room
>fine ok
>we fuck, no condom
>sufjan stevens was playing from my stereo
>she asked me to turn it off

PLEB

it's kind of sweet actually. The awkwardness has subsided. We both have significant others now. But back at a wedding we both went to before the incident, she made me pinky swear that we'd get married if we hadn't found someone by 30.
>>
>>29614145
There was this girl on the bus that lived in the same village that I did. For the first few days I walked the long way home to avoid her. One day she initiated a conversation on the bus ride home and we talked all the way to her house. I never really talked to anyone on the bus so I moved my usual spot closer to her and her friend. We talked all the way to and from school usually, so we spent 2 hours every day talking about anything and everything. Half way through the year she started talking about more personal things, but I didn't mind. But that is when things were getting awkward between us. We walked the same route but her house was first so I would drop her off at her front door and continue my walk. At first we didn't stop, but then she started stopping, smiling and giving more than just "see you later". She gave a half disappointed smile when I gave my usual. Me being autismo maxima didn't put 2+2 together, until her friend just flat out told me when she wasn't riding. Now I got why she talked about birth control...

There was also this girl that wanted my dick because I stood up in math class and told the teacher that she was doing things wrong. She also thought that I liked her because I would help her with math homework. Which isn't the case, the girl I did like in that math class I just gave away the work and lent her my book in the morning despite not having the work done yet. Fuck that cute smile she had. I would have caused a nuclear holocaust to see her smile.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 63x71) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 63x71
>all the normies in this thread
wewwwww
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 492x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 492x550
I've had lots of girls like me.

>first was my first gf, adorable little blonde girl. Went out for 6 months, I broke up with her because I was scared of the feelings I had for her.

>next was the mother of my children, I was with her for 10 years (16-26).

>next was back in Highschool (it's complicated) close friend I dated for two weeks, she is fucking nuts.

There were others who gave me looks, flirted, etc. but I never really picked up on it until later.

Attractiveness ranged, all three of the women I dated were 7+ (my ex became a 4 after three kids). I would say most of the women who have ever been interested in me were a bit shy, I've been told I have a very arrogant and commanding presence.

After writing all of that out I don't know if I really belong here.
>>
Yes, but I was too shy to talk to them and my self-esteem has always been turbofucked so I couldn't believe they actually liked me.

Looking back on it, I know 3 girls 100% liked me and another 2 girls who potentially liked me.

I fucked up on all 5 of them because of social anxiety. They'd try to talk to me and i'd get so embarrassed. One time when I was 16 a girl was wingmanning for her friend and I ended up practically running away when they both started talking to me.
>>
this happened to me but the bitch was a 6/10 and i had to move away the next day
>>
File: hoddafuckup.jpg (13 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
hoddafuckup.jpg
13 KB, 400x384
>>29614815
>a five years old I babysat
>>
>>29614815
>a five years old I babysat

HOL UP YOU GODDDAMN NIGGER
>>
>>29614145
Never.
Don't even care about sex, Just want some one to love who loves me back, who I can hold hands and play vidya with. fuck people.
>>
File: image.png (633 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
633 KB, 640x1136
Golly do I. I'm pasting from a text so forgive my reddit typing ability

My bad she was a proto-furry. I think she wore colored contacts and she basically only spoke into my neck. I actually had goosebumps for my physical and sexual safety. She had a deviant art and her facebook profile pic was a beta fish(literal, not autistic) human hybrid(also literally literal, autistic). She would ask me all the time if I would defend myself with lethal force if savages came to my homestead. At least 3 times she said "I make you uncomfortable, huh" and pressed into me which is super fucking diamonds except she had a gut and I had autism. This came 4 years into my recovery from being asked out for the first time by robofridgelet.
>>
>>29616953
Poor girl
Oribinul
>>
>>29614145
two girls that i know of when i was 17. i played water polo with them, both had the thick athletic look

Girl1: liked me because i was apparently funny and i didn't have a chubby body back then, now she got with my best female freind and apparently they started talking about me after fucking

Girl 2:she was two years younger so i think it was mainly that older guy thing, i always helped her get proper technique in goal and good grip on the ball (eyyy).

shame i've been in a relationship with a guy for 3 1/2 years.
>>
>>29614145
>girl 1
middle school, she was cuteish but retarded and she had a crush on a different boy every week, plus her parents were psychos and would threaten to run over random kids with their car
I did the only sensible thing i could do, made fun of her publicly and repeatedly
>girl 2
high school, she was pretty hot, she would try to talk to me and shit, eventually she asked a mutual friend to tell me but i did nothing and she sorta gave up on me
>girl 3
attractive, definitely the most persistent one
it went on for months to the point where it became obnoxious. it was annoying because she never told me directly, but she would constantly drop hints, signals, try to chat and flirt and get me involved in dumb shit etc
eventually she got with another guy and stayed with him for a couple of years, then they broke up
and she was all over me again, another year of that fucking shit until she sends me a text, it says she is tired of wasting time on me
She stopped talking to me, which was good because she was the one initiating any kind of interaction, but it only lasted for a couple of months
these are the confirmed ones, but i have my suspicions on more
>>
>>29614145
I don't know, I've had a couple of girls ask me out before but I'm pretty sure they did it out of desperation. Both did it through notes and both I barley knew.

>Was she ugly?

Yes they were, I am too though so its not like I can really say anything.

>Was she shy?

I guess kind of they both asked me out through notes not face to face.

Honestly I received so many fake notes from supposed stacys written
>>
>>29618366
>Honestly I received so many fake notes from supposed stacys written

didn't mean to cut this off/

Well anyway what I was trying to say was I received a lot of prank love notes from stacys in high school. Other stacys would write them about another stacy that pissed them off and try to get me to believe that they liked me. Because you know to really get back at that girl you hate just start a rumor that she likes the weird ugly kid.

Well this happend a lot so when I did get asked out for real through notes I actually thought it was another prank.
>>
2. Fat. Both of them.
>>
>>29614145
During the first year in HS, I have been asked out by girls at least 10 times, and another couple in the last year. Turned every single one down by giving excuses like "too busy" because I thought I was boring (still do). There was another that asked me to kiss her in front of the class when I was 12-13, refused because shyness. Does these count?

When I was 19, there was this crazy extroverted girl that tried hard to date me (people think we did), but I kept avoiding her because autism, she was fuckable but I could not really go outside without her trying to start a conversation with me (she kept trying for 1 month), which made me stop caring about girls despite still being KV. Her need for attention scared me for life about dates in general. In the end, she asked me if I was virgin, which I said no, we haven't talked since.

If she could not break my autism, nothing will.
>>
Minus one, every person that ever liked me was ugly, clingy, insecure, and possibly stupid. Probably stupid, they all liked me right? (Budumtss)

It's probably because I only hung out with losers (I am one) and never socialized beyond that. I also suspect that I come off as literally retarded and/or fucking nuts to strangers
>>
I used to try to get girls to date me, turns out from their testimony & /soc/ that I'm ugly as all fuck.
>>
File: 1457201494757.jpg (14 KB, 284x253) Image search: [Google]
1457201494757.jpg
14 KB, 284x253
>>29614145
I had 1 girl named katie,she was basically tomoko I only realized she had a crush on me after she moved FeelsBadMan
>>
>final year of highschool (uk) 2007-8
>cute blond white girl in my form group who i've had a crush on since maybe 2006 and never once spoken to since HS began starts talking to me out of the blue
>I assume she's just being friendly because it's the final year of highschool and I was/am pretty much an outcast who also rarely ever speaks
>so the year goes by and we randomly talk with her initiating all the conversations
>I did consider that she may have had feelings for me but I discarded those thoughts quickly because i'm probably 3-4/10 and also south asian so I wouldn't stand a chance with someone like her who's easily 9/10 and not a stacey lol
>her friend who was usually there when me and her talk randomly asks me if i'm gay, maybe because I hadn't asked out her friend (I might be reading too into why she asked me if i'm gay btw)
>final day of school and she asks me to sign her yearbook
>I write some cringe about how i'm grateful for knowing her
>We meet up in the assembely hall alone with one of her friends hanging nearby and we say our goodbyes, I ask for her number to remain in contact because I eventually would have summoned enough courage to ask her out but she declined. I accepted this with a smile though it hurt.
>So we went our separate ways, I didn't go to HS prom shortly after and I didn't see her at some afterparty thing my form tutor set up for our form group.
>I still look at her FB pics and wonder what could have been.
>>
only extroverted normie girls that cause me stress like me
>>
>>29614145
Only one
Fat native girl with fucked up teeth and nasty hair
Probably not even a girl
>>
File: image_50.jpg (135 KB, 1123x749) Image search: [Google]
image_50.jpg
135 KB, 1123x749
She looked like pic related to a T and she was very popular amongst pseudo geeks. She was pretty cool and she's how I got inro Nirvana and The Lord of The Rings because she would talk about them A LOT. I remember everyone always asking me "How the fuck did you get her? She's a 10/10 and you're like a -2/10."

6 years later I still have no idea how I did it, but if anything, it gives me hope that it can happen again.
>>
File: 1467127528234.png (405 KB, 501x451) Image search: [Google]
1467127528234.png
405 KB, 501x451
Mine is actually pretty sad for me IMO. So I'll post in a sec after I type it all out
>>
>>29614145
Yeah, when I was like 9 I fooled around with every girl in my neighbourhood.

TFW peak sexually before puberty.

Never since.
>>
>>29614145
Atleast 3 girls.
Only one of them was unattractive but she was the most bold.
>>
>>29619206
Oh and my friends sister in middle school.

Wasn't gonna be that guy though, bros before hoes.
>>
File: Sky ferreira.png (194 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Sky ferreira.png
194 KB, 500x500
>Girl 1
Grew up together but moved away around the time I started going to middle school. When I moved back after high school she was dating a meth addict who recent got out of rehab. She started going crazy after her dad died, was homeless for a while, and abused her mom. It was kind of sad to see someone I knew live a shitty life. She looked like Sky Ferreira
>Girl 2
Autistic girl who was in one of my classes. She was pretty normal looking and we had pretty great conversations despite being shy. Said she never dated anyone and never will, felt like relationships were too demanding or something like that.
>>
File: 1467162441826.png (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1467162441826.png
10 KB, 300x300
Went to a women's rights meeting at my school as a joke. The president of the club somehow falls for me and likes me even though I didn't give a flying fuck about her or her club. Found the attention to be infatuating and ended up liking her only to have her lead me on after she realized that she liked me back. Don't really regret not dating her mostly because she is a hypocrite and did drugs a lot. Emotional pain was pretty bad considering how she lead me on and then refuses to acknowledge it and hated me for a while. All in all a terrible experience and chapter of my life. Sadder part is how she is in my group of friends now and everyone seems content to hang out with a hypocrite.
pic related:me when I realized how much utter bullshit this all was
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.