[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you hugless too /r9k/? Just think of how doomed we really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: fQHnakt.gif (2 MB, 519x298) Image search: [Google]
fQHnakt.gif
2 MB, 519x298
Are you hugless too /r9k/?
Just think of how doomed we really are, forget about healthy relationships romance, sweet kisses and sex

Here are some beneficial effects hugs give you
>Hugs can instantly boost oxytocin levels, which heal feelings of loneliness, isolation, and anger.

>Hugs are so much like meditation and laughter. They teach us to let go and be present in the moment.
Hugs balance out the nervous system. The galvanic skin response of someone receiving and giving a hug shows a change in skin conductance. The effect in moisture and electricity in the skin suggests a more balanced state in the nervous system - parasympathetic.

>Hugging relaxes muscles. Hugs release tension in the body. Hugs can take away pain; they soothe aches by increasing circulation into the soft tissues.
>Hugging boosts self-esteem. From the time we're born our family's touch shows us that we're loved and special.

Think about how normies casually give hugs, think of it like that is part of the reason why they get far in life

I really never knew, never felt a hug
:( i never really had a chance in life 26 year old no hug ? This is absolutely pathetic
>>
I would hug you anon.
This one time in high school this short girl with big boobs randomly walked up to me and hugged me, what did she mean by this? Otherwise not much hugs going on besides from my mom.
>>
>>29614140
Hold on to your mom anon, you don't realize the small stuff but on a micro level that hug might save you
>>
>>29614024
Ya know, there's probably a reason that nobody hugs you. I mean like theres a reason they're normal and you're not and that the reason for that is probably also the reason nobody wants to hug you
>>
I got a few friendly hugs from girls in 9th and 10th grade but other than that, no. I suppose that will make me a normie though in some people's eyes.
>>
>>29614356
You're implying im overweight or smell?
Neither of those things
Just neverbeen close enough to anyone b4 for hugs

No hugs at home, neglect from childhood messed me up, thought hugs don't have impact on you uh found out today that they do, think about my life
Mad i never got hugs the emotions come out
>>
>>29614524
Welcome to hell, senpai, you can sit next to me if you want.
>>
Bump for hugs
>>
That guy got in shape just for the sole purpose to do that on camera
>>
File: Ck8XX0vUUAEF4GH.jpg (91 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Ck8XX0vUUAEF4GH.jpg
91 KB, 1200x900
>be me
>2 weeks ago, watching a football match with my only friend in a bar
>we win
>a girl hugs me
>it's the first time someone hugs me
>I will remember this moment for the rest of my life
>realize that's not normal
>go home and cry

>yesterday
>same bar with the same friend
>see the girl
>she doesn't recognize me
:'(
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.