[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>average/ugly face; what's wrong with me? why can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
>average/ugly face; what's wrong with me? why can't I get a gf?

I know there's some sort of personality disorder wrong with me but I want to fix it!

Who /personality/ here?
>>
File: 1462187665673.png (247 KB, 485x618) Image search: [Google]
1462187665673.png
247 KB, 485x618
I'll do my best to help anon, however I'm no psychologist, as such I'm not qualified to diagnose and I don't have a lot to go on with this. If you could fill or clue me in I can promise an earnest effort.
>>
Find a spergess
>>
>>29613983
How do you mean? I don't intend to sound like a special snowflake? Could you please lay out some basic questions to go on?
>>
File: 1458261219855.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
1458261219855.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>29614021
No worries, the speshiul snowflake spirit resides within all of us, at least in part. Or something.

What's your desired result?
What changes would you like to make in your life?
Do you work/have a source of income?
How's your social circle, do you have a substantial number of friends/people you keep in contact with?
>>
>>29614172
>What's your desired result?
I want to obtain a gf

>What changes would you make to your life?
I have changed my life over the past year by switching from manager of a yogurt store to nothing.

>Do you work/ have a source of income?
For the past 3 weeks I have had no independent source of income.

>How's your social circle?
Social life okay
>>
>>29614327
Alright, as long as you're safe and secure. Ensuring you have adequate housing and food should take precedent over getting a girlfriend. If the threat of homelessness looms you should tackle that first. I apologize in advance, a lot of this goes almost without saying and without you here in front of me I can't be sure of what you're already aware of. I forgot to ask, do you suffer from any form of severe mental illness/cognitive disabilities if you don't mind me asking?

I doubt I could get a girlfriend myself so this should be an interesting exercise in the blind leading the blind. First step will be getting in contact with a potential suitress or what have you.
>>
>>29614172
No I don't. I find it difficult for to connect with a lot of girls around me and those that I do I find further difficulty...
What's the difficulty?
>>
>>29614597
>>29614327
That's basically how I've been training myself senpai
>>
>>29614930
Connecting with them is imperative if you wish to establish a relationship. If you have trouble doing so in person it might be wise to try conversing/getting to know each other via Facebook, Skype or text at least at first. It's more than likely it won't be easy, trial and error. If you find yourself rejected, blocked or ignored move onto the next one, though I wouldn't go burning bridges unless it went catastrophically sour and perhaps not even then. I don't have much experience with this myself so bear with me, I'm doing what I can. I'm fairly sure there's a bit of intuition involved in person, online I think there might be more reasoning. Tact is involved for both, I think that's what you're trying to hone over the course of time. If you find them replying not so enthusiastically or if their interest appears to wane significantly you're going to want to change the subject and perhaps your tact, a bit of fiddling around with that and you should be able to get a feel for what they like. Keeping them in good spirits should be priority number one in my not so professional opinion. But don't allow yourself to fall into an abusive relationship or become an absolute doormat either, there's a give and take. I wouldn't stress or worry too much about giving and taking equal amounts from each other, I don't think it's that cut and dry if you will. As long as you're both benefiting in some way or it's mutually agreed upon that the relationship should continue I don't think there's cause.

There's so much that could be said.. trouble is I think it might be as much a mystery to me as it is to you, all I can do is offer what I've got and it isn't much.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.