[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots and SJW are pretty much the same type of people. They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Robots and SJW are pretty much the same type of people. They are people who want social norms to change. So their degenerate life style is the norm.
>>
Not really. Robots lament that they have no place and desire to leave society but can't. SJWs are ones who want to change it.

Think about it. The robot mansion/island is a common dream. But SJWs don't want that.
>>
do you need a tray over a fire to make those cones
>>
>>29613820
Yes

Fill each cone with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Wrap in aluminum foil.
Head on the grill for 7 - 10 minutes. Keep away from direct flames. (This is also great in the oven!)
Unwrap and enjoy. Be careful as contents may be hot.
>>
>>29613786
This pretty much, robots want to be normal or isolated. SJWs want nigger and faggot shit to become the societal norm
>>
>>29613860
Not according to all those Elliot threads. It's up to societal norms to bend to their will. Robots claim to want to be normal, but never really do anything about it. Just like how SJW claim to want more female in the media or videos, but never make anything.
>>
>>29613855
>Be careful as contents may be hot.
Pussy.
>>
Counterpoint: Robot know they're shit people and don't fit into society, and just want to be left alone instead of bullied.
>>
>>29613746
No fuck off. I don't want normies taking my hobbies. I want nothing to do with the general population. My life is a hell of crippling loneliness and depression, but I would never give it up to be normal.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.