[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY THE FUCK DO LITTLE KIDS KEEP SNEAKING INTO MY YARD TO USE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: angry doodle.jpg (81 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
angry doodle.jpg
81 KB, 720x960
WHY THE FUCK DO LITTLE KIDS KEEP SNEAKING INTO MY YARD TO USE MY HOT TUB?!
>>
>>29613687
>fill hot tub with acid
>wait
>hilarity ensues
>>
>>29613734
I'd rather be able to use it myself too. Though I already need to empty it out because they've been throwing dirt in it and probably pissing in it. I do have an AR, but I'd rather not break the law. I know where they live, though.
>>
>>29613835
Get parents involved then, be sure to straighten those kids out.
>>
>install IP or security camera
now there's two ways this could end, either they notice the camera and stop, or you take the footage, print the most clear picture from the video, and tape it on the side of your house facing the hot tub
good luck bruv on making those little stop sneaking into your private property
>>
Throw condoms and sex toys in it. It'll probably gross them out.
>>
They're like eight at the most if anyone's curious. I just got back from talking to their grandmother and listened to them getting yelled at as I walked back home. Hopefully that fixes it, but if not, I'll be sure to make a p[ost about it again.
>>
tape a knife or some nails on the ground of the hot tub and fill it
>>
Booby trap your shit nigga. Fill the hot tub with corn syrup. They'll learn
>>
buy a 10$ fake security camera and a sign "THIS AREA IS GETTING RECORDED" this will help
>>
>>29614097
>inb4 OP gets arrested for non-direct sexual molestation of minors
>>
>>29613687
Wait for them to show up, then run outside with your AR and yell.
They'll run and never return
>>
>>29613687
Because you have a hot tub. If they drown, it'll be considered an attractive nuisance and you'll be liable.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.