[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The "normies have invaded our board REE" is the cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
The "normies have invaded our board REE" is the cancer killing r9k. Discuss.
>>
>>29613484
>The "normies have invaded our board REE" is the cancer killing r9k. Discuss.
t. normie
;)
>>
File: 1467218382022.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467218382022.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29613484
All right then.
*discusses*
>>
>>29613484
wasnt a set of quidelines for normies to follow in order to not be cancer made in another thread?
>>
This board is cancer. I wish moot had pulled the plug before he left.
>>
An extremely small amount of the people actually had that mindset, then reddit fags decided it was funny and came over and started spamming that shit. I don't really give a fuck about the whole "normie vs robot" thing, we're just an internet forum. I just really hate all the mindless spam that comes along with what used to be a very obscure corner of the internet becoming "mainstream" in the sense that a lot more people know about 4chan and more specifically r9k as a board.
>>
>>29613484
>newfag is an insult

Why is it an insult to say that someone still has a chance desu
>>
>>29613580
why are you browsing it then? get a life
>>
File: 1464006804094.jpg (22 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1464006804094.jpg
22 KB, 362x358
>>29613484
>"oh dude I banged all these college girls 18-22 years old in my burger flipper job"

Saw it a few minutes ago in the retail thread.
>>
>>29613484

Lol.

This is nothing.

NUTH. ING.

It was 20x worse there for a little while, along with 'rare pepes' trading threads
>>
>>29613624
>implying real robots

the real ones don't even bother communicating with people like you. They don't have the time or energy necessary for talking to other people about how they feel.
>>
No, the actual fact that the normies have invaded this board is the cancer. I come here to wallow in self-pity about my virginity and lack of interaction with girls, not to tolerate some disgusting degenerate normie talking about his sexual conquests and blossoming social life.
>>
>>29613696
>worse

You dumb fucking faggot
>>
>>29613484
No. It's true. This board is fucking filled with normies now. Remember the shootings that happened? It drew attention to this board. Too much attention. That's how it began. If you're looking for a safe haven, r9k is not that place anymore.
>>
>>29613484
SUMMERFAGS LEAVE!!!!

no but seriously, it's like you can tell they're all 14-16 from their typing. Can't they atleast try not to act like normies? I mean, there's an honest to god "the most popular girl in middle school liked me and I NEVER knew!!!" thread in the catalog.

But when they leave it'll just be ass blasted white supremacists complaining about SJWs, so it's not like /r9k/ or 4chan in general is really worth it anyway. Reddit ruined this site.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.