[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate my psychosis. Every time i hear someone or something i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
I hate my psychosis. Every time i hear someone or something i think it's god sending me a message or some shit
Fuck how do i get rid of this???
>>
Stop believing in god.
>>
How can you be so sure that it isn't god? Maybe you're the next prophet.

I would hate to think that the fear of mental illness would cause the saviour of mankind to give up and hide.
>>
As long as God isn't telling you to bully, rape, or kill someone, it's probably not a big deal. What purpose has God given you since we're on the subject?
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 213x237
>>29613405
I have that too anon. I always see someone running in my room and it bothers me like hell. It looks like my pants are neon and they shine. I hear my mother cry, and when I want to check, I realize she's slepping.
JUST
FUCKING
STOP
LEAVE ME ALONE
>>
>>29613405

Go see a mental health professional. Book an appointment with a doctor and see how you do being put on anti-psychotics. If you live in America be cautious. They feed you medication like it's candy because the health care system is run by pharma companies. Doesn't mean it's not good but... you also desperately need therapy. Don't let them treat you like a pill pig.
>>
get prescribed antipsychotics
>>
>>29614076

To simplify my point. See your doctor. Get meds. Try them for 3 months. Push for therapy. Switch meds if they're not working. Rinse and repeat.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.