[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Turn 21 today >Realise I have done nothing with my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1413109737961.jpg (93 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1413109737961.jpg
93 KB, 612x612
>Turn 21 today
>Realise I have done nothing with my life
>Realise nothing really makes me happy and I'm not even sure of what I want in life anymore

Does it get better as you get older robots?
>>
28 here.

No.
>>
>>29613050
Yes because you get closer to death
>>
27 here
it only gets worse
>>
>>29613050
24 here. 21 feels like yesterday and I don't feel different at all
>>
23 here
No, I wish I brought a gun to school and died with some dignity.
>>
At least you can alcohol now, I hear it halps with the pain. I highly suggest death desu
>>
fuck, I was hoping this was just immature angst, you're all bumming me out.

Oh well, time to an hero I guess
>>
>>29613050
>Does it get better
Some. You'll figure out more about yourself as you go, and that will probably settle some of your misgivings.

>I have done nothing with my life
You're like a quarter of the way in. You've presumably obtained a High School diploma or the equivalent. That's par for the course.
Most of the accomplishments don't feel like much afterwards. The ones that feel substantial are ones that create something. Write a book, it's not really real until you hold a copy. Then you can experience and "I made this" sense of it. For this reason, a lot of people with white collar jobs have outdoors or maker hobbies.

>what I want in life
Yeah, no, what you think you want, what you actually want, and what's good for you are usually three completely different things.
>>
>>29613050

41 here. No, it does not get better.

I DID do what I wanted with my life--- and presto, nothing happened, it led to no success, and now I'm living in my parents' house again like a fucking loser.

"Follow your dreams," they said.

"Do what you love and the money will follow," they said.

LIES. IT'S ALL FUCKING LIES. The society we live in is designed to only reward those who play the rigged game by its rigged rules, and if anyone deviates from that, they're fucked.

Well, it could be worse I suppose. At least I'm not bitter.
>>
>>29613954
You're the fat guy from the youtube right?
>>
>>29613050
Get a dirtbike and all your dreams will come true
>>
>>29613954
>the rigged game by its rigged rules, and if anyone deviates from that, they're fucked

approaching 30 here fag. this is what i am realizing

rebelling is severely punished. ie; no pussy and no money.
>>
>>29613050
Why does this image make me laugh like a total autistic faggot? I don't laugh like that often.
>>
Just realized I'm almost 26.

Man, 21 was like 10minutes ago.
>>
>>29613979

Nope. I'm a thin vegan and I don't post anything on YouTube.

>>29614003
>rebelling is severely punished.

Unless it's sanctioned "rebelling", like being a rude radio DJ, or a rock & roll bad boy. Being an asshole who plays by all the rules gets you lots of pussy. Questioning society's traditions, or suggesting new ideas, gets you shunned (or a bullet in the head).
>>
>>29613050
You've literally been out of hs for 3 years, calm down you have time :^)
>>
>>29614092
>Questioning society's traditions, or suggesting new ideas, gets you shunned (or a bullet in the head).

spot on my nigga. I realized this trick a few years ago. I cut my dreads and beard. got a monthly income. Now i bang a 9/10 about 3 times a week
>>
>>29613050
This picture always puts a smile on my face.
>>
> 25
> have done lots with my life, continue to do so
> nothing makes me happy anyway

It doesn't get better, and doing shit with your life is a distraction on par with vidya, bitches or other entertainment.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.