[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got my midazolam pills in the mail. AMA no fib plz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: huxley.jpg (88 KB, 800x525) Image search: [Google]
huxley.jpg
88 KB, 800x525
Just got my midazolam pills in the mail. AMA no fib plz
>>
>>29613029
fib* 577
>>
>>29613035
fugggggg I'm high maybe a bit fbi
>>
>>29613029
Why no stimulant master race

>tfw out of adderal and drinking caffeine to try to replicate the feeling

It's 1 and I'm on my 383rd energy drink of the day
>>
>>29613397
i ordered some stims too they just didn't come yet. Ive barely been sleeping so i need this.
>>
>>29613528
Fair

Stims are best. Even straightedge people should try stims. Adderal is godmode pill
>>
>>29613397
>adderal
Underage detected. There is literally no reason not to be smoking meth if you're serious about your stims and over 18.
>>
>>29613928
i don't really like adder all I'm pretty peppy normally.
>>
>>29613995
21 actually. I'm usually pretty against drugs and don't want to fuck up my body with meth, but I love adderal so much

>tfw it kicks in
>tfw you drink an energy drink
>tfw you start chain smoking after the drink
>tfw you drink another 4 hours in
>tfw you play the song you conditioned yourself to respond to with energy

Trying to keep my tolerance low and avoid addiction, so I'm not getting too into it, but fuck it's just so good
>>
>>29614219
its just midazolam is ultimate comfy. Feels nice just to brush across my skin and all ur muscles get relaxed.
>>
>midazolam
Shoot them shits
>>
>>29614570
i don't have any needles. i wonder if plugging them helps.
>>
>>29614219
>don't want to fuck up my body with meth, but I love adderal so much
You do realize you're just fucking up your body with amphetamine instead, right?
>>29614535
Does it beat heroin?
>>
>>29614583
All I know is that they're one of the only benzo's with a real rush. It's fine to take orally or whatever, it's just one of the only ones where banging is a legitimate idea.
>>
>>29614589
i don't like heroin. I think most people use it a an adjunct to opiates to potentiate them but i take it on its own. It feel like soft comfy where nothing bothers u but it doesn't clear ur head zenlike like ambien does. >>29614611
I know its water soluble I just don't feel like bothering with it and it got 50 of them so its enough to get high.
>>
>>29614647
I like benzo's alone and opiates alone, but the combo is much better in my opinion. Throw some weed in there, some hydroxyzine for the itch, and you're fucking flying.

And having taken Ambien, I wouldn't say it clears my head. It makes me extremely tired, and I act like a complete and utter asshole. That happens with all benzo's for me though unfortunately.

I know what I'm talking about, I keep getting addicted to benzo's and ending up in the loony bin.
>>
>>29614750
i ordered some u-47700 it hasn't come yet.
>>
>>29614808
I've heard that can be pretty corrosive. I think. I'm under the impression that for one reason or another, it's actually some pretty nasty shit.
>>
>>29614878
nope I've had it before. it tastes bitter but it works fine. just doesn't last long, but that means less risk of overdose
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.