[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On July 15th I am going on date with a qt3.14 azn to Hurricane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1462334931323.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1462334931323.png
74 KB, 412x351
On July 15th I am going on date with a qt3.14 azn to Hurricane Harbor in Texas.

This isn't actually our first date, we've gone out before to the Renaissance Faire and Aquarium (she loves animals) and she's given me gifts like chocolates, but I also want to ask her to the Homecoming Dance at my college (TCU), even tho she is still in high school and will be a senior this fall.

I also want to have some excuses to touch her, should I hold her during the rides (there are lots of thrill rides she may be scared of, tho I might be too but I'll pretend I'm not.) She's also pretty small so holding her wouldn't be hard. Should I put an extra layer of sunscreen of her as an excuse to rub her body? And how should I ask her to the dance? She is my first girlfriend but I am also her first boyfriend so we are pretty new to this relationship stuff.

So how do I not fuck up this date and get another one, robots?
>>
Good job on getting a date and having a gf. I recommend you put the extra sunscreen on her halfway through the day so that it looks more genuine and you don't come off as a rapist.
>>
>July 15th

That's in 2 weeks. You need to have a date or something before that to keep her interest.
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (58 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
58 KB, 531x471
>>29613798
Well I'm Muslim so I'm currently in Ramadaan. And on July 19th to 26th I'm going on a trip to Berlin with TCU Honors college. So I'll be pretty busy this summer.

I also have to keep her a secret since my parents say it is against my religion to date.
>>
>>29613895
It is against your religion to date though. Are you even Muslim?
>>
File: 1465714870551.jpg (100 KB, 429x297) Image search: [Google]
1465714870551.jpg
100 KB, 429x297
>>29613985
I am /exmuslim/ now but closeted, parents will probably disown me if they find out.

I mean come on, music is haraam, chess is haraam, birthdays are haraam, halloween is haraam, dancing is haraam, looking at women is haraam, etc
>>
Dude you made a thread similar to this the other day

>waaaah I'm some shit skin who got the perfect QT gf, wat do?

You sound just as autistic in this thread as you did in the other one

Lol didn't you say you've taken her on like 5 or 6 'dates' and have yet to even kiss her
>>
>>29613027
Take it easy fampai. Look for reasons to touch her but do it gentle and casual at first and work your way up in a smooth and natural manner.
Offering to hold her during a ride sounds pretty autistic and beta and a little disney-ish. Never ever force anything, you want her to be comfortable with all of it. Never do anything that requires you asking permission, just do small things and work your way up. Baby steps, you're not in a rush.
That being said, make sure you're not slacking on the progression. Acting platonic af all night and then trying to kiss her because youre about to go is the worst thing you can do.
Example, recent date:
Met girl at quiet bar. We talk and get to know each other. Suggest we do something else and go bowling. I think it's important to move things along, a change in setting can allow for a change in behavior, and more shared experiences creates a rapport. An amusement park is a good choice for this but don't be afraid to leave and go eat or something after. I stood close over her while she is writing score to "make sure she isnt cheating". Grabbed her fingers to look at her nail polish and compliment her on lack of chips. Moved on to walking to a nearby tall parking garage to look out over city. Say lets sit on ledge that requires me to lift her over a railing. Touch legs while we're sitting and eventually put my arm around her, then kiss, in the bag.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.