[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Working From Home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 381x132) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 381x132
What's it like, m8s? I'm thinking of becoming a phone operator from home. How is it? How easy is it to get a job like this? Are there better work from home jobs available to a NEET?
>>
there's not really a lot you can do if you're an unskilled NEET. The phone operator meme is a lie. The transcript meme is a lie.
>>
Just work at the office, m8. It'll be good for you to get out of the house and face your social anxiety every day.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 350x350
It doesn't exist m8. It just doesn't. If you can't work at the office try to go on NEETbux.
>>
>>29612523
>the transcript meme is a lie

Why is that?
>>
>>29612523
Don't know if you mean transcribing, but that paid all my bills for two years. Very easy job, work whenever suits you, entirely up to you how much you work and so how much you make. I worked for Microsoft on Cortana audio clips through a Chinese company.
>>
Go on NEETbux for 3 years. Spend that whole time programming. Then you can be high skill and amass a large clientele. Then get off NEETbux.
>>
I wrote artciles and attemted to code remotly. Shitty job, lad. Clients are mad and greedy. Freelancing is shit, lots of indians, if client doesn't like your job - he simply declines or pays like shit. There're no money on Internet.
>>
>>29612395
Just fucking kill yourself already, you fucking basement dwelling faggot.
>>
>>29614080
I've been programming for that long. I'm decent although only in Java, but I can probably learn other languages pretty quickly. How can I make money from home without freelancing (heard it was super competitive and impossible to live off unless you spend 24/7 doing it for years).
>>
>>29614518
Learn Spring. Build a few sample APIs. Then find an entry level/junior job at a Java shop.

Or you can give android development a shot.

You may need to move to a bigger city to find an entry level job. Once you have lots of experience under your belt you can go wherever.
>>
>>29612978
How did you go about getting that job? Did you need any special qualifications?
>>
A guy I know did web search evaluating, although I'm still trying to figure out how legit this is.
>>
>>29614665
Forgot to mention, you'll need to go into the office until you're experienced. If you get a job at a chill place you can work from home maybe once a week.
>>
>>29614665
>to move to a bigger city to find an entry level job.
This is hard to do for introverted neets like we're.
>>
>>29614752
Then you can basically give up on your dreams of programming professionally. Unless you're a genius autist who's been programming since 5 years old you'll be expected to be able to communicate.
>>
File: 1466107673129.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1466107673129.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
Working from home is fucking hell if you still live with your family.

But if you live alone it's great.
>>
>>29614802
Shit. Well I've been programming FOR 5 years, but only since I was like 20.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (94 KB, 715x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
94 KB, 715x800
>>29614802
Yeah, I know, it's just a hobby. Anyway I have nothing else to do with my life besides coding for fun.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.