[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mentioned all over the place on 4chan >mentioned quite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 16
File: Mde.jpg (80 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Mde.jpg
80 KB, 900x900
>mentioned all over the place on 4chan
>mentioned quite a bit on reddit
>influenced h3h3
>only 50,000 subs
Explain this shit, fa.m
>>
File: 1465451472702.jpg (76 KB, 256x327) Image search: [Google]
1465451472702.jpg
76 KB, 256x327
>>29612333

MDE are more experimental it seems. Some of their stuff is good, but the other stuff is just a flat miss. h3h3 uses a constant formula that appeals to a wider audience.
>>
fuck off sammy
>>
>>29612363
he's right about goon twitter being dogshit but the only reason he's right about it is that he's jealous and wishes it was him

once again, only 4chan autist-degenerate culture manages to be anything but terrible
>>
>>29612363
I don't even watch it. I just see their name all the time and got confused about their lack of subs.
>>
>>29612360
Yeah I suppose it is but while most people don't like their stuff it's not because it falls flat. Those people are just average intelligence people who love netflix and Adam Sandburg movies, for real you know how average people act, they are idiots.

They could never appreciate MDE

>>29612333
which is why they only have 50,000 subs. When you have really good emotional intelligence normal people don't want to listen to you.
>>
>>29612587
This has been the most pretentious post I've read this month. Congratulations!
>>
Might have something to do with the fact that MDE doesn't upload as much, whereas H3H3 uploads every fucking day on his secondary channel, even if it's complete garbage.

I really hate how Ethan has become an e-celeb who broadcasts his every day like the bloggers of old youtube. Fucking cancerous shit.

Based MDE for keeping it real, hope his Adult Swim show goes well.
>>
>>29612333
Cuz sam hyde and his mde is not very funny. Sometimea they have funny moments, Ted talk, anime presentation, pamela anderson springs to mind, but the other stuff is simply not very good comedy its really lame amateurish edgy trash actually just straight garbage
>>
>>29612587
>When you have really good emotional intelligence normal people don't want to listen to you.
what the fuck does this mean
>>
>>29612587
Dont fall for this shitter guys.
>>
>>29613274
I've met a handful of people who believe what he said unironically, they are always underage.
>>
>>29613041
The only defense of people like you is name calling, in particular the name pretentious. Just can't stand that people are willing to put more creative energy into their work than your boring ass, so you have to put them down. Don't women like boring men? That's what I heard. I'll fucking put you down myself. If you talk to me again I will fucking put you down bitch boy.

>>29613228
It means that stupid people are insufferable because they always come up with some terrible excuse to not listen to those they ought to listen to. Sometimes you tell an average person a fact, and they happen to not like it. What their brain will do is first forget that information that they don't like, and then it will also forget that it forgot that information. This is what it's like living as a normal person. Oh, someone said a fact about Bernie Sanders that I don't like but is true! I'm just going to erase that information!

>>29613274
You got nothing. Your brain can develop about one sentence on a topic before your attention span is fried. You are clearly more shit than I am.

>>29613316
Not an argument
>>
>>29612333
He's a niche market senpai. Normalfags just don't get it
>>
>>29613323
>Not an argument
Wasn't making an argument, just explaining to that guy that your post wasn't bait. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29613346
That's probably the best way of putting it without offending the normies.

>>29613373
>Wasn't making an argument

That's what I just said.
>>
>>29613394
hey, fyi, this is a post

youre also a fucking retard
>>
>>29613426
Not an argument

I won't respond to non arguments and I will be in this thread all day responding to real arguments. You can watch and coach yourself on how to make real arguments while you watch the big boys go at it.
>>
>>29613448
>big boys
But you are a small boy
>>
>>29613196

Sounds like he called you out on your faggotry

butthurt fag boi
>>
>>29613448
>while you watch the big boys go at it.
>big boys argue on 4chan
>adults have pretentious arguments on how they are more emotionally intelligent than everybody else, on 4chan of all places

ok big boi. have fun.
>>
>>29613465
No actually he never did. He never called me out that i can remember. A lot of his stuff is just pure trash.
>>
>>29612333
That's like asking why Neutral Milk Hotel (or some obscure music group /mu/ likes, idk shit) doesn't have more record sales. The very top end of the market is always small and made up of real enthusiasts.
4chan, being first and foremost a comedy community, is naturally going to have a top-of-the-market niche taste in comedy.
That being said, Sam Hyde is unironically brilliant.
>>
>>29613515
Neutral Milk Hotel is shit and you're a fag
Kill yourself
>>
>>29613515
No he is actually only ironically brilliant if you think about it..
>>
>>29613550
That doesn't mean shit, he's a dumbass and you're a pretentious asshole
>>
>>29612333
You remember how all the weird edgy kids were into Time and Eric in high school, this is that for the modern teen.
>>
Can anybody explain wtf this thread is about? Who or what is MDE?
>>
>>29613597
The most normie post I've seen all day
>>
>>29613565
I don't know what you're saying and I disagree that I am pretentious and an asshole.
>>
>>29613373
you call him underage, and let me guess, you like h3h3? kek
>>
YOU GUYS FUCKING RUINED IT

The fanbase is a bunch of inept perma virgins who ask Hyde for advice when he can barely take care of himself.
>>
>>29613605
> hurr look guys he doesn't know about this mainstream bullshit

yeah that's normie as fuck
>>
I like the early vids where he's just loafing around the house pissing his mom of best.
>>
>>29613460
No, you are the one arguing like a 12 year old on xfire, not me. I am using big boy sentences, big boy concepts, and big boy arguments. You are doing the whole "nothing personal, kid" thing.

>>29613492
Now what you did there was what we call a strawman but that's okay because I will now expand upon what I was meaning to say and hopefully it will clarify it for you. There is a measurable intelligence level, your IQ. An IQ test is going to test around 10 different faculties of the mind of which I will now list some of the tests that you will typically see in an IQ test. Spatial reasoning abilities, random number memory test, knowledge of country capitals, vocabulary testing, and so on So IQ works with 100 set to the average and it will work like a bell curve. The higher IQ's are much rarer than above average and average. Now first imagine how stupid the average American is, and realize that 50% of them are stupider than that. It's really no surprise that once you have this information stored away in your brain you look at society in a completely different way. It's very easy to not value the cry bullies like yourself who love to cry and complain about others. Nigel Farage waaaah Donald Trump waaaah Sam Hyde waaah anyone who shows a modicum of competence waaah.

>inb4 more name calling
>>
>>29613654
>MDE is mainstream
That's just objectively wrong senpai
>>
>>29613660
Those aren't even the early vids.

In the beginning they were putting in legit effort for alt-comedy/anti-consumer culture all while have amazing video editing effects.

THEN Sam started doing those fucking selfie videos which attracted social media platform users to latch on.
>>
>>29613575
are you implying h3h3 is any better, hes just pandering to the lowest demographic of teenagers with his pretentious garbage (lol vape nait yo, those guys are idiots lol not like me! xP), the only difference between him and sam is that sams shit is actually good, I mean look at his 'an inconvenient anime', and his tedx talk. I agree about the tim and eric shit though, its pretentious humor.
>>
File: dog.jpg (58 KB, 597x598) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
58 KB, 597x598
>>29612587
>people don't like my shit favorite comedy show
>it must be because they are all dumb and it's too intelligent for they to ever understand
>prolly ain't got shit to do with how retarded that shit is to the normal person
>bazongo
>>
>>29613678
shut up kohai
>>
>>29612333
>explain this shit

it's not that good, like the majority of internet content in our current year 2016 world we live in

>explained
>>
>>29613706
No one is bringing up h3h3, what are you even talking about.
>>
you a gamer, bro? me and my girlfriend are gamers.

Zombies? just give me the shotgun.
>>
>>29613704
>people don't change their style

Just like people never change their mind, and anyone who does change their mind gets called a flip flopper by wonderful people like you.

>>29613708
Look up Dunning-Kruger it will save your life.
>>
>>29613733
read OP's post again, hes quite directly comparing mde to h3h3 and everyone is fliping their shit saying mde is pretentious humor and that why it fails.
yet h3h3 is even worse
>>
>>29613763
>everyone is fliping their shit saying mde is pretentious humor

Come on man, it's like one or two people.
>>
>>29613737

I would compare the Japanese to Zerglings from the American game "Starcraft."
>>
>>29613676
Little man I pray you one day grow up. How old are you?
>>
>>29612587
MDE is fucking autistic, intelligent people comedy?? I think it would be more along the lines of cancerous comedy
>>
>>29613763
OP is just wondering why MDE doesn't have more subscribers despite being the influence for things like h3h3, if anything he's saying MDE is better.
You're not only pretentious for liking a grown man take selfie videos of himself acting like an autist but you're also a moron.
MDE hasn't been good for years like how >>29613704 described, the best stuff they've put out in the last 2 years has been collaborations with thanks computer because Sammy doesn't have the metal capacity for humor and needs to leech off of others.
>>
>>29613738
>Look up Dunning-Kruger it will save your life.
Yea, it seems it's the technical name for what I described
>>
>>29613526
>Neutral Milk Hotel is shit
What it like having an IQ at least two standard deviations below the average?
>>
File: 1452801298503.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1452801298503.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>Ethan and Hila have to shill Lootcrate and Crunchyroll to stay afloat
>Sammy gets his own show on Adult Swim

Sam finally won against the jews.
>>
>>29613847
>MDE hasn't been good for years
dude fuck off with this shit, everytime somebody points out you got shit taste you cry 'oh but it used to be good'. His shit hasnt changed and its still good, you're just a sad contrarian fuck. How about you post some of your genius humor then idiot?
>>
File: 1464906010441.jpg (11 KB, 201x177) Image search: [Google]
1464906010441.jpg
11 KB, 201x177
>>29613923
You enjoy watching a man act like an autist and pace back and forth in front of his phone for 3 minutes?
Good to know, maybe you're right and my sense of humor just isn't as enlightened as your own.
>>
>>29613978
>You enjoy watching a man act like an autist and pace back and forth in front of his phone for 3 minutes?
as opposed to... what exactly? What is a higher form of comedy? Sitcoms? Standup?
>>
>>29613833
not an argument

>>29613843
not an argument

>>29613886
You would think that wouldn't you.

>it seems

You didn't actually do your research on it did you. Too funny.
>>
>>29613978
>>29613978
still waiting for you to post some funny videos man. Keep strawmaning
>>
>>29614011
>suffers hard of dunning-kruger effect
>accuses others of doing it
>projects hard as hell
>will soon get tired of being shot to the ass and will pretend he was trolling the whole time
>>
>>29612587
>>29613323
hey sam

do an ama already fag
>>
File: autism levels.jpg (32 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
autism levels.jpg
32 KB, 514x536
>>29614011
>this fag thinks people want to argue him and his unstoppable dickriding of some shit show no one watches
>>
>>29614062
Not him, but if you don't like his shit then leave the thread, nobody cares how enlightened you are.
and fuck this captcha
>>
>>29614038
>I don't laugh at this comedy show that other people laugh at
>it must be their fault for not being funny
>the comedy shows which cater towards the majority of people (average IQ) are better

>>29614043
Not Sam

>>29614062
No I don't think people want to argue with me, I am posting "not an argument" to point this point out. Thanks for understanding that people don't want to argue with me, that's exactly how it is. What we have here is an emotional response to my arguments.
>>
>>29614085
I want to see the guys fucking around with him
>>
File: fag card.png (102 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
fag card.png
102 KB, 512x512
>>29614117
>This show is funny only to a small percentage of people, most people considering it a failure on it's main objective (causing laughter), must be a problem of the viewer and not of the show of course, because popular = bad, niche = good, always
>Who else it is to blame if not for the creators of a show if they fail to cater to certain audiences (even though they clearly have no obligation to?)
>when did anyone say/compare or quote any other comedy show other than the ones OP himself quoted, that according to you are catering towards the lowest common denominator? And when did anyone say they are better than the show in question?

So much for "muh arguments" obsession.
>>
>>29612333
H3H3 appeals to Reddit kiddies.
>>
>>29614243
>popular = bad, niche = good, always

Yes this is true minus the always part as there are always exceptions and caveats. Besides the exceptions which always exist, it is easily proven using the fact that the majority of people have an average IQ, and therefore if you wanted a comedy show that appealed to the majority of the people then it would have been a completely different show. It's there and it's not for you, so don't watch it. I don't watch Friends and Big Bang Theory and other such sitcoms.

>Who else it is to blame if not for the creators of a show if they fail to cater to certain audiences (even though they clearly have no obligation to?)

They did not fail to cater to the audience they were trying to cater towards.

>when did anyone say/compare or quote any other comedy show other than the ones OP himself quoted, that according to you are catering towards the lowest common denominator? And when did anyone say they are better than the show in question?

TV sitcoms, certain stand up comedians which cater towards average people, movies, in particular Adam Sandburg movies as a good example of what normie average people enjoy watching.
>>
File: 1447041184990.png (2 MB, 1600x2132) Image search: [Google]
1447041184990.png
2 MB, 1600x2132
Reminder that Sam Hyde is 6'4" and therefore nowhere close near a "robot"
>>
File: z1463303504534bbb.jpg (598 KB, 1112x1056) Image search: [Google]
z1463303504534bbb.jpg
598 KB, 1112x1056
>>29614423
he is also a pedophile and a sadist
>>
There's no comparison, h3h3 is just a tired old guy trying to be a hip memer. Can hardly call himself a comedian. Sad!

MDE is a comedy troupe consisting of a bunch of artistic weirdos. Adult Swim is perfect for them as their channel would probably never reach a million subs.
>>
>>29614423
>>29614486
Is this supposed to surprise/upset people? We don't like Sam Hyde because he is one of them, they like him because he is a fantasy of what they could be
>>
>>29614408
>>popular = bad, niche = good
>Yes this is true

Would you tell us your age if I tell you mine?
I really need to know.
And no lying fucko, we all fuckos around here.

I'm 20
>>
>>29614519
>They don't like Sam Hyde because
>>
File: animu.png (457 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
animu.png
457 KB, 792x792
>>29614486
>>29614423
Is this real

That's pretty saddening desu.
>>
>>29614486
What in the fuck did he do to her teeth?
>>
>>29614556
Other than the tranny thing, why do you care? He talks openly about being into younger girls and he is about as Chad as you can be for a literal autist. Are you upset because he's not a permavirgin cuck like you?
>>
>>29614556
It's very real, why are you surprised the king of autism is a shitty gay pedo?
>>
>>29612587
>adam sandler moves aren't good
>wedding singer
>billy maddison
>happy gilmore
>big daddy
>the waterboy
>mr. deeds
>eight crazy nights
>50 first dates
>click
>you don't mess with the zohan
>grown ups
>just go with it

there's for sure more that i'm forgetting

i'm tired of these meme that adam sandler doesn't make enjoyable movies. it's so widespread too, it's just a way for the unwashed masses to feel like they are sophisticated
>if I say that adam sandler movies are bad, which literally every other fag on the internet says, then everyone will know that i'm above adam sandler movies and that i have good taste!
>>
>>29614564
She just gets random nosebleeds from what I remember so I'm guessing she just let it get out of control to take that pic.
>>
>>29614525
Okay well I explained why I think this is true, and it's not because popular is bad and niche is good, but it is because appealing to the majority is appealing to a group of people with an average IQ of 100, whereas if you appeal to people on the other end of the bell curve it allows for quality and dignified content. There is nothing quality and dignified about TV sitcoms and other such media that the average people consume.

I'm 19 community college fucko, and the other day I heard someone say that they didn't know the difference between the Union and the Confederacy. If you were a comedian how could you deal with those people? You wouldn't even bother addressing them. So your whole deal with saying they are shit because they are not popular is so far from the reality. I don't see what our ages have to do with it, if you can't tell the truth at 19 or 20 you won't be able to tell the truth when you are 50 either.

>>29614633
>i'm tired of these meme that adam sandler doesn't make enjoyable movies. it's so widespread too, it's just a way for the unwashed masses to feel like they are sophisticated

So you are saying it has nothing to do with the product placement and ball torture humor in his movies?
>>
>>29614625
>>29614610
I don't care about the gay shit or the pedo shit, he's just a bit of an asshole, that's all.
>>
File: 1444619197311.png (511 KB, 598x506) Image search: [Google]
1444619197311.png
511 KB, 598x506
>>29614423
>>29614486
Do you have the one with Ashley?
>>
>>29614486
I've done shit like this several times. 16 is legal where I live, and it's definitely not pedophilia. As far as the dom/sadist thing, i know you don't know this from personal experience but that's what 90% of girls like. She probably still brags to her memey friends about it.
>>
>>29614723
They used the same pictures as in this one >>29614486
>>
>>29614660
>So you are saying it has nothing to do with the product placement and ball torture humor in his movies?
i'm saying that isn't all it is, there are people, such as yourself, who say adam sandler movies are bad because you think that is the sophisiticated and intelligent thing to say. news flash, no one gives a fuck what movies you think are good and bad. it's subjective you absolute nerd. and even though you think you're incredible sense of humor and taste in comedy is unique, it's actually totally average.

there are so many people who say
>well billy madison and happy gilmore were good but he hasn't made a good movie since
there are even more who say all adam sandler movies suck which

which adam sandler movies have you even seen?
>>
the only people who like sam hyde are homos from v4c and literal redditors
>>
>>29614769

>remember that night where I got anal from a 45 year old disgusting slob? yea it was so greatttt, i was only 16 at the time, my daddy sure is proud

like that?
>>
>>29614423
to add to this, she fucked Sam Hyde's mouth with her feminine penis

and when she stopped texting him, he sent her a whole bunch of texts begging her to let him get on his knees in front of her and jerk off
>>
>>29614423
fake

origanl
>>
>>29614810
>remember that time I was an irony obsessed memethot and lost my virginity to a dominant older man who is famous in the circles i identify with?
yeah, not unreasonable

>>29614884
alright that's pretty pathetic but nobody's perfect
>>
>>29614929
it's not fake

sam hyde got face fucked by a tranny. so what? does that make him less of a person, less of a man, to you? does that make his comedy worse?
>>
Because mde is not tim and eric and never will be because tim and eric were before everyone else and therefore automatically win every alt-comedy competition. Even faggots like filthy franklin and =3=3 cant step on T+E's little finger because they'll never have the same non-cancer cult following that comes with decades of work and having your own tv show.

Also alt comedy is for absolute dicksuckers. Sam Hoidel performed oral sex on a transvestite and is trying to make up for it by acting like a fashy beefcake studmuffin who don care what none of ya memeboiiiii nerds think(exept he actually does because hes a beta male faggot and needs to scam other beta males to pay his rent)
>>
>>29614948
>does that make him less of a person, less of a man
yes.
>does that make his comedy worse
His comedy isn't good to begin with, he's carried by his friends.
>>
>>29614784
Oh I know how people get with Adam Sandburg.

>I don't like his new movies, BUUUUT.... etc list of the movies they do like by him

I did enjoy some of his earlier movies when I was 13. Do I enjoy all the things I enjoyed when I was 13? No of course not. So for me it is not a matter of his older movies versus his newer movies, though his newer movies have more problems with product placement and useless cameos. It's just that I do not like that humor style anymore. Just like how I don't watch college movies where the guys try to get laid anymore, like an American Pie type of thing. You know who they are catering to with that and it isn't lovers of wisdom. You can't be afraid of liking or not liking something for fear of people calling you pretentious. What do they know about your tastes? I suppose they happen to know everything about me, every bit of information that I have received that is responsible for my current tastes. In reality they know so little about your tastes that they just make assumptions about your taste, furthermore they fail to recognize that they are just assumptions. If they actually lived with your own temperament then they would stop making assumptions about your temperament. Making an ass of everyone in this thread.
>>
>>29615129
What if we apply that same logic to MDE videos, I like his old stuff when I was 16 but now that I'm 19 it no longer appeals to me.
>>
>>29612333
We're just not that many.
How many guys visit 4Chan that actually have more than 2 braincells?
>>
>>29615201
Right, and I am not going to call you pretentious for not liking MDE. That would not be logical at all, to make assumptions about another person's taste and then to call them pretentious based on your own assumptions

Moving over into the objective world, we know that appealing to the average requires that you appeal to people with the average IQ of 100. This is not an assumption, it logically follows that if you want the most views on your TV show then you are going to have to appeal to average intelligence. So OP's thread about why they only have 50,000 subscribers is answered as such, they don't appeal to average people.
>>
>>29612333
I have no idea who this is. At all, never heard of it.
>>
the channel got taken down at their peak and all the traffic went to other people that re-upped their content
>>
Does anyone have that pic of Sam choking out that girl? That one always gives me a good laugh
>>
File: lecoolguywithbigdick.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
lecoolguywithbigdick.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>>29616728
Here you go, Anon, there are a couple of others out there of him choking other women.
>>
File: Harold1441227334161.jpg (944 KB, 3464x2309) Image search: [Google]
Harold1441227334161.jpg
944 KB, 3464x2309
>You come into a thread
>MDE is the subject
>Dont know what the fuck everyone is talking about or what MDE is
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1392x1063) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1392x1063
>>29612333
>Explain this shit, fa.m
tribalism
advertising
corporatism
IQ bell curve distribution
>>
Sam Hyde is god tier comedy and if you don't "get it" you should probably go back to watching Bo Burnham on Netflix
>>
good shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
>>
>>29613639
Fans blindly following someone is sad. But if you want monies that's what has to happen.
>>
>>29617720
bo is comedy for teenage girls. Pseudo deep pun factory / brooding artist who tells his fans not to love him.
>>
>>29612333
I like MDE but his fans are fucking retarded. They hide behind, "lol you just don't get it/aren't smart enough". They're just as bad as h3h3 fans if not worse. They're all just edgy and will probably call me a faggot or retard for not understanding their god Sam Hyde.
>>
>>29612333
True patrician stuff is never widely popular.
>>
>>29614633
>liking adam sandler gay flicks
shig
>>
>>29614499
>that subtle, stylish Trump reference

I chuckled
>>
How do I get more subscribers, not shitters, quality viewers?
>>
>>29617748
I watched this whole thing, hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
>>
>>29614633
>>grown ups
Anon...
>>
>>29613575
>You remember how all the weird edgy kids were into Time and Eric in high school, this is that for the modern teen.
>time and eric
>ok
>>
>>29619052
youtube ads. Do a very cool looking video for your channel, with music and shit, like a trailer video, and advertise it before other videos on YT, for a little decent amount of cash you get MANY fuckers watching your ad and very likely going to your channel
>>
>>29613737
this better be some post-post-post-modern irony shit or you're just straight up retarded bringing in quotes like that my man
>>
>>29614723
The Ashley one and this >>29614486 use the same evidence so they can't both be true, and considering there are actual pictures of Sam and Marky and it would be unlike Ashley to just up and move halfway across the country to fuck some guy she doesn't know, it's safe to assume the Ashoey thing was just bait.

Also, the reason MDE is "all over 4chan" is because it's shilled here.
>>
File: brain_profile2.png (432 KB, 680x619) Image search: [Google]
brain_profile2.png
432 KB, 680x619
>>29618014
i'm not edgy, i'm in for the philosophy and the movement, not big on the jokes and the quotes tee bee aitch. Their well crafted videos and dedication is real inspiration. I will drop out of the movement once they go mainstream, gotta keep dwelling in the underground you feel me?
>>
File: 012512_thecomedy[1].jpg (65 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
012512_thecomedy[1].jpg
65 KB, 620x375
>>29619944

MDE isn't for everyone. There's a much deeper appreciation for Sam, Nick, and Charles' antics once you realize they're out to entertain absolutely no one but themselves.
>>
>>29620052
I'm not too fond of them myself, but I'm not arguing whehter or not they're good or bad, I'm just saying they're shilled here.
>>
Hasn't their channel been deleted a few times for various reasons? I dunno I was never a subscriber. They do put out some funny videos, weird stuff kind of reminiscent of Tim and Eric.
>>
Nick is clever and quite funny, definitely the main writer and the brains of the whole thing. Charles is a third wheel in a way, although he's a really nice guy and is pretty creative. Sam is an overrated moron and not actually very funny. I see Nick as McCartney, Charles as Harrison, and Sam as post-yoko Lennon.
>>
>>29620205
from what ive seen sam is like their frontman? he seems to be the focus in most of their videos. who even are these other people?
>>
>>29613737
TFW transcribed that whole video onto Google docs
Idk why I did it desu
>>
>>29620069
they do steal alot of thier ideas from here, we like for them for that
>>
too pessimistic, normies hate that shit
>>
>>29612333
Tryhard bullshit. You get the feeling they wouldn't be so jaded if they just cared a little, but that's not cool so just watch us make fun of people nobody gives a fuck about anyway lol

nice trips
>>
>>29621361
did you buy kickstarter tv?
>>
>>29621417
did I what?
>>
>>29621361
I know it is depressing but don't shoot the messenger. Sam is just telling the truth about people, it could apply to you and you would do well to acknowledge your faults and fix them. But people are really like that, and it's depressing but it's not MDE being jaded it's really the fault of the people they make fun of. And it is not unpleasant once you just accept that you are not going to like a lot of people in the world if those reasons for not liking them are perfectly logical and true.
>>
>pretentious
>pseudointellectual

I have another fun word:
>irony

These words mean absolutely nothing yet people use them like they have this crystal clear objective meaning that fits the situation perfectly.
Basically if you use these words at all, ever, there is a 99.99999% chance you are a total fucking retard and are guilty of exactly whatever it is you are accusing some one else of.

Even before these words were worn out by lobotomized inferiority-complex exemplars they barely meant anything on top of "wrong". But now they've been seized as some kind of magical counter-spell that makes the person you're arguing with wrong and stupid automatically.
>>
>>29621660
>aw yeah, those phonies in Greenwich are like so shallow. Capitalism sux

sorry, I already graduated high school anon
>>
>>29621361
People that aren't jaded are just deluded enough to think life is actually good.
>>
>>29621719
We're all alt-right in this tribe anon, I don't know what you are on about. A lot of us believe crony capitalism sucks, that is to say using the government to cut out competition. But that is not capitalism itself is it. I don't know what point you are trying to prove here.
>>
>>29621699
You're absolutely right, but basically you can just ignore it and keep on arguing with these people and they stop replying eventually.
>>
>>29621776
Life is good.

Work harder
>>
>>29621792
what's with all the identity politics?
>>
>>29621699
All you can do is wait until the next meme insult comes along and one of the older ones fades into obscurity.
>>
>>29621854
I think most alt-right people in the US are voting republican for Trump, so it's not really the same thing as identity politics which would be more like alt-right people forming a new political party.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.