[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>visting sister and brother in law for 4th of July >3 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>visting sister and brother in law for 4th of July
>3 year old niece is going around giving everyone kisses
>she gets to me
>Chad brother in law yells DON'T YOU TOUCH HER
>sister glares at me even though we were best friends until she got normie friends in high school

Why is this happening?
>>
>>29612287
Either you're a registered sex offender or your brother in law is mentally unstable.
>>
>>29612304

Being a registered sex offender would be a cruel fate for a virgin.
>>
>>29612287
why do they think youre a pedophile anon? stand up for yourself or leave, youre obviously not wanted there.
>>
File: 1466976203855.jpg (63 KB, 498x336) Image search: [Google]
1466976203855.jpg
63 KB, 498x336
>>29612287
Its becauae your not wanted.
>>
Obviously you have given them reason to think that you are a sick fuck for some reason anon, just think. What could it be
>>
>>29612340

The worst it could be is watching anime featuring little girls and being a 23 year old loser who never had a girlfriend. I've never done anything that would make anyone think I'm pedo.
>>
>>29612389
>Anime
They found your loli hentai manga and are rightfully worried you might do something
>>
>>29612389
I'm not going to lie to you pal but if someone came into my house and started talking like that towards a relative their ass would be on the curb.

Why did nobody stand up for you? That kind of shit is just straight up unacceptable.
>>
>>29612287
Because happiness is a zero sum game.

You need to steal it from someone else to get it.
Normalfags know this and have learned to use us as livestock.
>>
>>29612389
did you ask your sister why she and the chad-in-law reacted that way?
>>
>>29612287
Did you ever do something or are you just weird-looking at that gave your brother in law an excuse to chimp out at you?
>>
>>29612287
its easy. chad is above all ofc even you. and his word is law
>>
just leave the house anon before they accuse you of trying to rape your niece because you got too close to her. your sister probably told chad youre a creep with no life.
>>
>>29612287
Fuck 'em.
Nobody innocent deserves that shit. Leave and give them a piece of your mind.
>>
>>29612389
they probably think you will spread your degeneracy to their daughter via skin contact.
>>
You probably just look weird, like every pedo that gets caught and put on TV.
>>
>>29613589
Even if he does, it doesn't give them the right to accuse him like that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.