[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /i hate my parents/ here? explainy yourself my parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 685EVD0.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
685EVD0.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
who /i hate my parents/ here?

explainy yourself

my parents were overprotective, they didn't let me have social life, now im a kissless virgin, i havent left my house for months and my mom will kick me out of house and i will become homeless
>>
me,they pretty much let me do whatever the fuck I wanted as a stupid teenager now that im older I have fucked up teeth,stretch marks from being fat,social anxiety from being a shut in,they never once talked to me about the importance of taking care of your self,I am now paying for it by being a 25year old kissless virgin
>>
>>29612084
my mother was 19 when she had me, too young to know anything. put me on ridilan and always insisted she'll run away someday. put me in front of stimuatlitng things to keep me out of her hair. llke video games and TV. people don't seem to understand that kids are impressible and grow up with their surroundings in mind. I'm not saying I'm pathetic, but she's a real bitch and I hate her. the last time I saw her she kept talking about suicide and I told her I wouldn't miss her. she thought her sisters would, but I had to quickly remind her that they are Jahova witnesses. she's so fucking stupid. bless my fathers heart for trying to get me to work on cars, I would ignore that bitch if I could go back in time. Women don't make good parent.
>>
I'm out of the edgy phase where I hate my parents, but I'm still pretty detached from them in general.

Neither of them should've been parents to begin with. They both came from shitty lower class alcoholic and anti-social households and had their first child (my brother) at 18. Then they proceeded to have me 6 years later, still out of wedlock, mind you. And even despite trying their best to break the conditioning set by their own parents, they failed us by not fucking parenting us at all. They weren't overprotective; they weren't protective at all. They couldn't find that middle ground between authoritative and neglectful parenting.
>>
both of my parents are basically neglectful scumbags who ruin and destroy everything they come in contact with. neither of them have friends, because everyone can't stand being around them for more than 5 minutes.

i was doomed from the start, my brother is just as much of a fuckup as i am.
>>
Dad use to call me by a different name when scolding me, would deny that i was his child. I think it fucked me up more then he'd like to admit.
>>
>>29612244
Also my dad had two more children with another woman. He's attempting to do right by them and mend his shitty ways but regardless they're gonna be just as fucked as me because their mother's a gold-digging whore, haha.
>>
>>29612203
You dumbass, good mothers are much better parents than dads. Dads don't have the maternal instinct or drive non-retard moms possess. Why do you think dads always abandon the family and women rarely do?

YOUR mom, a woman, was a bad parent. Most moms, women, aren't.
>>
>>29612084
I hate my dad, he was never really a dad. He just yelled at his kids, constantly bitches about everything and everyone when he does nothing. He never taught us anything and he beat us. At least my mom left him because he is a piece of shit, who thinks he's better than everyone because he goes to church.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.