[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hope your kid(s) will turn out like you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 2sugary4memes.jpg (129 KB, 597x900) Image search: [Google]
2sugary4memes.jpg
129 KB, 597x900
Do you hope your kid(s) will turn out like you?
>>
>>29612075
>kids
>/r9k/
lmbo
>>
>>29612075
physically, yes.

socially and emotionally no.
>>
>>29612088
*grabs dick* ...back the fuck off!?
>>
Is that a real person?

She looks creepy af
>>
Even if I could have kids I wouldn't out of fear of them turning out like me.
>>
File: 2sugary4memeselectricboogaloo.jpg (205 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
2sugary4memeselectricboogaloo.jpg
205 KB, 680x1024
>>29612111

idk lel
>>
>>29612075
That isn't cute, that is scary as hell. Holy shit what is with her face and the size of her head and everything else. Kill it with fire.
>>
>>29612111
Right? I knew she looked a bit off...
>>
>>29612075

jesus wtf that pic is scary as fuck
>>
File: 1464588612118.jpg (56 KB, 645x716) Image search: [Google]
1464588612118.jpg
56 KB, 645x716
>>29612075
I hope to raise my child(ren) the way I wasn't raised, with love

>tfw distant father
>tfw hoarder mother

I was destined to be stuck here with you depressing fuckers
>>
If I have children I'm gonna make my best effort to break the conditioning of my lineage. People always say "oh I'm going to be much better than my own parents" and I acknowledge that, but most people also can't pinpoint precisely why their parents failed and for the most part I can.
>>
>>29612075

If I stare more than 2 seconds I get the feeling she will pop out the screen and bite my face off
>>
I actually feel like my kid would be a chad and I would envy my own child all the time for enjoying life while I didnt
>>
>>29612075
Not at all, I had to learn everything by myself, my family did not give that kind of structure to learn some important things of life.

I really think I will try to guide my kids to not have to suffer the same shit I did. May they suffer other shit, but not the same as mine.
>>
>>29612174
This more or less. My dad was required to work a ton and did his best when he had time with me, and I have some good memories but until he remarried it was basically a non-family.

I dont know if I want kids. I kind of do, my recreational activities wouldnt really be effected after the first year. But my wife and I were able to sort of borrow our nephew for a vacation we had and....I dont know. There was something obscurely depressing about it. The little guy is like 4 so he still holds hands and is fascinated at everything. But everytime he grabbed my hand something inside me just felt kind of sad and dead. Everything he was excited about I had to feign interest in.

Wtf is wrong with me.
>>
>>29612075

Yes and no.

I'm pretty smart, emotionally stable and can't really complain. Don't drink, no drugs and have never been in trouble with the law. Even as a kid. I work hard, have a decent job and can talk pretty easily with girls even if I'm a bit of a sperg.

The price is that normies would call me boring. Don't have too many friends, don't really have any desire to go out and do dumb shit. I like simple things and intellectual stuff like reading, philosophy and art.

I would really love kids, but I'm not sure whether I'd want them like me or more normal. I wonder if I'm missing out on something, probably those carefree heights of happiness that people seem to get that I'm pretty sure I dont experience . Though they're probably unhappy a lot more too because of the consequences of the mistakes they make.

It's an abstract kind of feel.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.