[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just got an interview for a call center >I'm an immigrant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1430353756205.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1430353756205.gif
510 KB, 700x827
>just got an interview for a call center
>I'm an immigrant and my english isn't that great
>I stutter when I'm stressed

So am I gonna get the job?
>>
>>29612052
Ask the employer or wait until they tell you. Stop asking 4chan for "advice". A lot of the people here are idiots.
>>
>>29612052

Kill yourself you brown piece of shit
>>
Depends if you'll also need the language you're fluent with at your workplace.
I work in a call center and we had a few people from foreign countries not being fluent in English. The only bigger deal was that they needed more time completing a call. As long as you can do that you're cool. It also depends if you're stupid or not. From my experience employers rather hire the smart foreigner than braindead retards as they tend to work harder.
>>
>>29612052
Please understand you have to go back home.
>>
>>29612171
I'm an engineering student in Canada so yeah my resume was alright.

The problem I cannot speak fast as a native english speaker. I know I can complete the tasks but as you said I will probably require more time.

Also could you tell me about the interview? I did the assessment and I got high scores based on what they said in the phone call. They want to meet as soon as possible. Does this mean that I will get the job as long as I don't sperg out too much in interview?

Also how long is the introductory training? Will I be put into work in the first day?

>>29612187
>>29612124

Look mates
I'm not brown
I'm from Balkan. I'm white and I have pink nipples.
>>
>>29612274
You have to return to your Eastern bloc housing estate.
>>
PLS SOMEONE HELP ME

I NEED TO DO GOOD IN THE INTERVIEW

PLS SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES
>>
>>29612274
I can only tell from my experience which I guarantee you will differ from yours.
The only required a higher education and being over 18. They put me into training for about 1 and a half month. I'm working for an airline and I guarantee you this reservation system we're using requires a lot more practise than your run-on-the-mill callcenter job. They said it would took me around halb a year to really know my shit and my instructors were right.
I had no job experience before and now I've already trained like 6 people working in my office while being the 3rd ranked employee after my two supervisors.
I guess other call centers very much differ from what I'm in, especially ones from the US as far as I'm not so easily replaceable by Ranjid or ChingChong.
>>
>>29612628
Hello fellow Balkan friend
I make the bad interview
learn i have to go back to motherland
happy times ahead now
>>
>>29612274
kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A
>>
>I'm an immigrant

you've got the job based on that...if not play the race pity card. Gets bleeding heart types right away.

t. Totally genuine (honest mum) racist
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.