[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First impression of me /r9k/? No hater comments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 392.jpg (163 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
392.jpg
163 KB, 960x720
First impression of me /r9k/?

No hater comments
>>
You look like a mentally ill pervert tbqhwy family
>>
Very manly crossdresser
>>
What gender even are you?
>inb4 tumblr bullshit
>>
>>29612001
Hon/10
>>
>>29612001
Uh... am I intruding General Hux?
>>
>>29612001
Secret of monkey island
>>
>>29612001
YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!

/aidsskrillex
>>
>>29612078
>tfw no guybrush threepwood bf
>>
He is not passing.
What a waste of rare genetics (red hair, blue eyes), he could have gone on to be a father but instead he'll just kill himself in less than a decade. That's pretty fucking sad.
>>
>>29612001
You don't pass right now, sorry. You're attractive but in a masculine way and I instantly read you as a man.
>>
You don't pass at all.

>you have been muted for 2 parsecs
>>
not passing at all, give up dude
>>
>>29612001
I think you used to be a cute male who is now a manly looking woman.
If you get a nose job and wear makeup I think you could pass more. I have a female friend who looks similar to you.
>>
you couldve been a succesful white guy. what a waste
>>
File: gen hux.jpg (37 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
gen hux.jpg
37 KB, 640x360
>>29612068
>General Hux
jej
That character, or at least the way the actor played him, was a weird fit.
He acted like an uptight RA in a college comedy romp.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 788x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 788x676
>>29612001
There's a resemblance
>>
OP, does your mother know you collect pics of trannies to post on a Cambodian sign language circle?
>>
>>29612277
I'm not OP but because my mother is an art-eest, and constantly saves pictures of random faces, weird poses, etc, I just use the same excuse.
>>
>>29612001
Your hairstyle and earring says girl, but your face says man.
>>
male
tranny
gay
>>
>>29612001
Pls don't try to pick as female as possible clothing when you're not yet passing, you look like a hon desu.

Just wear normal stuff and gradually get more female clothing while becoming more female.

Also, these earrings would rather fit a granny that works as an elementary school teacher. Don't do that.
>>
>>29612001

DUDE YOU'RE GAY LMAO
>>
>>29612253
I like him in everything else but that film

also
>RA
what does that mean?
>>
>>29612001

You look like seth green in drag, you big homo.
>>
>>29612001
I'd put my pee pee in your poo poo
>>
fembots suck his willy
>>
>>29612001
>I should hide this thread
That was my first thought desu and that's what I'm gonna do now.
Kill yourself btw attentionwhore
>>
>>29612001
you are a very ugly transsexual, consider fucking off back to /lgbt/ or using some shotgun moutwash
>>
>>29612001
why so much effort for an orgasm?
we all know you take off everything after cumming
just fap and proceed with everyday duties
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.