[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots here go to comic cons/conventions? Do you guys dress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (30 KB, 207x247) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 207x247
Any robots here go to comic cons/conventions?

Do you guys dress up? What events do you do there? Tell me about your overall experiences.
>>
>>29611789
I'm a Chad and I only go to get grills
>>
Been to furry cons.
I think about suicide daily
>>
>>29611810
Comic con one night stand hookups don't happen my friend
>>
Conventions are just breeding grounds for slightly-less-alpha Chads.
>>
>>29611856
I don't know, it's the only place I am not made fun of and actually feel comfortable at

Have you ever been to one?
>>
>>29611789
I go to anime Boston every year. Have been since like 07. It's fun. I got to see the pillows live in like 08 or 09 cause of it.
>>
I went to denver comic con this year, it was a fucking mistake, crowded overheated bullshit.
Why can't people just leave CO alone and fuck off? God damn it, go back to the coasts.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
12 KB, 300x168
I like cons, I always wanted to cosplay but since ugly fucks get laffed at on the intenet I dropped the idea.
Then I played hotline miami and loved it, cosplaying as Jacket is cheap and the mask covers my face, but I can't fond a decent rooster mask that doesn't look like a retarded chicken.
I would do the mask myself but I don't have any idea how animal masks are made.
>>
>>29612519
http://www.trendyhalloween.com/Rooster-Deluxe-Latex-Mask-P19002.aspx?afid=4&gclid=CLq0n6LQzc0CFQmRaQodVsYMCg#.V3PzZqJxzCU
This looks about right, I mean the beak's open but otherwise it's on mark.
>>
>>29612166
I know that feel. Colorado used to be such a nice place.
>>
>>29612139
>>29612166
>>29612519
Do you guys ever to the autograph sessions or photo ops?

I'm thinking about doing it my next con
>>
>>29611789
Went to Comic-con from 2011-2015 with a group of friends. Decided not to go this year because we were getting tired of going. Especially when it costs so much and is so damn crowded.

Though I actually had a great time last year because I wasn't worried about spending money on food and toys at the convention.

Would rather go to Disneyland this summer.

An ideal trip for me would be Wonder-con in anaheim and then hitting Disneyland/California Adventure. Get the same nerd stuff without having the people camping outside of Hall H for two nights just to see a teaser trailer for the next marvel movie.
>>
I used to go to SDCC back when it was good. Nowadays it's just resellers trying to make a buck and both professional and amateur attention whores. When I started going, everyone was really nice and friendly. The last time I went in 2012, everyone was rude and only cared about exclusive items.I blame the rise of comic book movies for that. I miss how good it was in 05-06. Now I only go to Wondercon because it's relatively small and there's always good prices. The atmosphere is also nice, maybe because it's right next to disneyland.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.