[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey anon your biceps are so big can I feel them. Have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: kek.jpg (28 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
28 KB, 600x338
>Hey anon your biceps are so big can I feel them. Have you been working out.
>Sorry, I don't like being touched
This is what my cousin said to me and I sperged out.
I have a cousin who is the same age as me 22, we are not related since she was adopted from russia when she was 4. She keeps texting me about movies, because she knows I love movies. Whenever I see her she says that we should go see a movie together sometime, she want's to see the lobster this weekend, should I go?
>pic is not her
>>
HOLY SHIT YOU RETARD

JUST GO

Worst: you see a cool movie
Best: you get a cheeky bj
>>
>>29611775
Have fun with your "movies" OP

Anyone seen any good films lately?
>>
>>29611775
She wants your yummy cummies.
>>
>>29611775
OP, go to the movies with her, but don't sperg out and think that she wants your dick. She probably doesn't, and is just trying to be nice. Even the bicep comment was probably just her trying to be nice, or she was genuinely impressed that you have been working out. It probably wasn't her way of saying "ooh, cousin anon your biceps are so big, and I want you to fuck me".
>>
>>29611775
This is pretty much the heart and soul of /r9k/ isn't it

A woman could splay herself out on a silver platter and we'd still find a way to sperg out and blow it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.