[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he was by total luck born into a life of hedonism and he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
>he was by total luck born into a life of hedonism and he mercilessly mocks and bullies those who weren't born as fortunate as he was

hmmmm...... could it be.....??
>>
But at least Chad gets laid.
>>
>>29611350
>total luck
>my ancestors where smart enough to build wealth
>yours where morons that probably died trying to figure out how to fix a broken radio
>im a product of those genes
>you are the product of a random act of violence
>luck
>>
>>29611409
>le facebook generation
chad posts shit that makes it look like he's living a life of hedonism but a healthy body requires a fuck load of work and if he's anyone of the trillions of chads who aren't born extremely wealthy, then he's required and motivated to bust his balls at some job he likely is annoyed with most of the time.

the only difference functionally between chad and losers is that he makes more money and has more respect socially. everybody has their problems. even NEETs who believe they are free spend their time doing mindless chores on the computer, they may even have less time for real pleasure if they are haunted by loneliness.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29611350
This could not be.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.